What's new

Funny's blue dragon, blueberry and ice grow

funny

germ.ed in soil on the 16th, all up today(21st), some still have the seed caseing, ...under 120wts of cfl's, keeping soil moist, and small fan blowing, will post pics soon, (worth anything to look at), will move to hps later. i will give a step by step grow, will be expermenting w/ aspirin, and using superthrive, and h202, hope u all enjoy, and have fun watching

funny

no, not from REV. i have to change the name, its a breeding project, i'm doing, maybe change the name to funny dragon, just having fun, w/ breeding, i'm small on space, but a friend and i r working on it, i can do 6-8 plants, and he can do 8-10, plus he has the mother, now, ( have to get me a few clones), in a few years, maybe see them up and around, thanks for stopping by :wave:

M

mossy

You Beauty funny...
I'd recognise that quality anywhere...
I am AGOG.. :respect:
What is the Blue Dragon?

Last edited:

funny

hey mossy, good to see u again, have to drop me an PM sometime, exchange good ideals., like to hit the chat room, but i have to get more posts in :confused: rember the sensi mist (sensi star x kali mist), top 10 of best smoke ever

jaypee89

might want to allow soil to dry out between waterings. make them roots growwwwww. looking forward to your experiment with aspirin :chin:

G

gizmo

hey funny
hope they go your usual way"monster cola's
thanks for the tip on superthrive
my blueberry filling out great :yummy:

funny

little behind on the grow, 2 pics, one end of jan., the other yesterday, 11/13 light, and 10-50-10, 1/4 a few days back

funny

don't know if anymore cares, only 400 hits, but here they r, 3 weeks flowering, wood have gave step-bystep, but not enough interest, blueberry should be nice, guessing around 8 plus ozs off her, may break my record of 10 oz., off a blueberry, 5-6 more weeks to go :joint:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
The bb is on the right, no?

That's definitely going to be a monster.. I love the blueberry smell (and taste) one of my favorite plants to smoke so far.