What's new

East Coast Zkittles Freak and Australian Dead Head

orangina

Veteran
I'm not growing right now, the flower I have is all US dispensary bud. It's all strong and looks pretty but noone seems to take the time to grow full sativas in this market. All I can do is wait for the rare batch of Durban or Haze. I miss regularly having ganja that makes me want to go for a hike or clean the house. But I sure sleep like a baby.

The strains are:
Super Boof
Peach Maui
Fatso
Orange Cookie Chemdawg
Cherry Lime Gelato
Blue Cookies
Chocolate Junky
Triangle Kush
and 1 unknown

Your Aussie Deadhead would be great to have. Congratulations on your patience growing them.
Nice menu! I do not know any of these, except for the Triangle Kush. Hopefully you can start to grow again soon. The ADH could be grown next to hybrids according the flowering time, you just need to tie it down. For now it seems to be a killer cross. I had one already and it was one of my favorite smokes in the past two years. It is a delicious blend of old- and newschool flavors, accommodating hazey and fuely scents.

orangina

Veteran
Here is my smoke report for the first round of the Freak Zkittels... Hope some of you can appreciate it.
Good morning fellas!!!
Today I want to share with you a rather not so representative smoke report. However, as I am growing this cut a second time now the report will be amended, once the second round hast cured to its full potential.
The strain I am writing about today is Freak Zkittels. Usually American strains like Zkittels, Wedding Cake etc. are met with suspicion due to the hype created around them. That's why I did not gave much importance to the three freebees that came with the Australian Dead Head from Connaisseur Genetics.
From the three seeds the weed you see below is the third, according to OJD, more Haze Freak dominant pheno.
full

full

The two others were chunkier and leaned more to the fuel Zkittels side, having a lemon fuel funk with hints of haze. The chunky pheno was not heavy on the body, but you were stoned for sure. While having a stupid smile on your face, your thoughts were wandering off somewhere in the foggy hills of Zkittelania. My girlfriend and me smoked most of it, we did just have 20g, during our vacation. On our stand up paddle we went out on the lake and then smoked a dubi in the sun, had a swim and let the currency carry us back to the shore.
Well I drifted off a bit. Let me return to the Haze Freak. To be fair I should emphasize that the bud you see was grown poorly and trimmed even more poorly. I promise to do better in the future when it comes to the former but not the latter.
This pheno delivers a ballanced lemon fuel and spicey haze palate. In the room the incense smell dominates. Haze lovers would clearly notice it when entering the room. The high is strong (8), elevating and social, but it's a slippery slope! Due to the taste you can easily overtoke and become a bit childish or lost. While I was still able to interact with people, I was completely unable to use a soda stream and it took me a bit to finally make it work. So better do not handle gear, tools or alike!

So for now I would recommend the strain, anticipating its full potential this round. I think you can encounter interesting haze fuel expressions. I envision the strain to be a good companion on festivals, parties and activities which are pretty straight forward. To be continued...:p

Latest posts

Latest posts