What's new

East coast strains...

bentom187

Veteran
great no money and more strains to consider,i dont want this thread to go off topic on my account but for shiggles ill let ya lnow what im considering to buy for my outdoor this year-purple gremlin-deisel ryder-sour60- and someone said bogs gonna come out with strawberry kush so ill have to keep some money saved away for that release i can only pick one besides the bog release.so theres no chance in getting a sweettooth pheno out of bluesatalite 2.2 or a mix pack?

bentom187

Veteran
awsome man i wish i did, i think ive come across mass superskunk before but its been passed off as many other name brands around here but it always seems the same,its been ak,blueberry, kush ect... but the effect is the same and so is the smell and appearence.ive kept all the top shelf seeds i have gotten out of that bud that reminds me of sam's skunk but really way more potent,in hopes that ive got some speacial MSS, im waiting to get a place where i can test these seeds cause i would feel like a fool to chance waisting them and kill the chance of spreading this strain.but on the sad note that this so called sensimellia has seeds,makes me beleive that theres a hermi trait.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually, the 2.2 is an inbred f2 that was originally fathered by the swt at the f1 mark. bs 2.2 is bs x bs, not swt x bs.

i know you know your sol and this was more than likely stoner error, just thought i would point it out.

my keeper pheno of bs 2.2 yields like a heavy swt3, taste of sour berries, and is resin caked like deep chunk. i read that others found 2.2 to be bland, which is somewhat true of the other phenos i encountered. i wish they could try mine! look for the BIG fan phenos, they're nice.

I think maybe what I typed was just taken out of context, originally the Blue Satellite 2 had the Sweet Tooth Bx2 father, the same exact father of Sweet Tooth #3, Tropicana #1, and LUI. The 2.2 yes is inbred with itself and a "F2". But the original father was still the Sweet Tooth Bx2 for it from the start. I was making the point about parentage since he was looking for Sweet Tooth. The Blue Sat. 2 and thus the 2.2 have a very special resinous Sweet Tooth father genetically speaking. Everyone knows the ".2" on the end is the newer incross. So yes, we are both right and thanks for clarifying that for the non-SOL heads! +karma to you brother! Keep it sweet! :jump: :joint: :thank you:
ps - in the 2.2 you will find more Sweet Tooth leaning phenos than the regular #2 as well since it's an F2 generation. And for anyone buying the Spice of Life mix pack looking for the pure Blue Satellite 2.2 beans, they are the big giant ones that are twice the size of the rest. There are usually about 2 in each pack from what I have found. ;)

bentom187

Veteran
Sour Diesal = Mass.Super Skunk x Chem {dawg}
theres this and another one claiming to be sour diesal,they are in the strain liniage thread im not sure whats-what but he apparently usses it in his crosses.

Nice thread..getting abit of topic, but its all good...

Virginia has alot of outdoor growers...lots of old heads and young too...old heads always have a stash of seeds they run every year.....ALOT of DANK around here come September/October....

South East Virginia...in the Marshes, around the Rivers....There is alot of perfect land and soil to grow around here....obvioulsy the salt water and salt marshes dont make things easy, but there are ways to get around that..

Most of the soil is rich and drains well...making for HUGE outdoor plants, easily capable of 1 pound + per plant.......

Take it easy..i love this thread...really cool to see East Coast folks repping...

Be cool and Grow big and DANK....

demasoni

TNJed,
whats deathstar's lineage? It sounds familiar, the name clicks in my head the way one of those unforgettable strains do after trying just once.

TNJed

TNJed,
whats deathstar's lineage? It sounds familiar, the name clicks in my head the way one of those unforgettable strains do after trying just once.

ECSD x Sensi Star. It's somewhat finicky, and not a huge yeilder.... but it is some of the best smoke I've ever had.

Latest posts

Latest posts