What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DP Master Kush under a 1k

sneakinman13

Veteran
very nice man!
hopefully your heat problem gets worked out.
ill be back to check on this.
good luck and happy harvest

Bush Grower

Hey guys :friends:

Temps are holding steady.. 75 during the day & 70 during the night.

I picked up a 6k btu portable a/c & rearranged my ducting to fix the problem.

Enjoy the show, good vibes,

BG :joint:

Bush Grower

I can take her the full 65 days if I need. We'll see how it goes.. I'm going to wait until most tricomes are amber.

stay safe

Bush Grower

Thanks for the kind words everyone :friends:

Update:

I had turned off the fan right before lights out to cut down on noise (my carbon filter should be here today unless UPS lies) annnnd I forgot to turn it back on lol.

When I went into the room 9 hours after the lights were on, the temps were into the 90s. :wallbash:

Maybe I won't unplug it today.. I can wait 'till the lights come on tomorrow and plug in mah new carbon filter!!

oldbootz

Veteran
not as bad as falling asleep with a new HPS installed that you are testing without a timer attached...

i've done that before lol

fireman

Haha yea we have all done some dumb shit and then went to go cheif while waiting and then " oh fuck i forgot the water was on." Anyways nice training man i have never seen a plant barely rise out of the plant early on in veg like it was. Good idea on stopping all the training a couple weeks before harvest, it will pay off in the end. Hoping you pull enough untill you can get something new going and enjoy your journey

keep it up
fireman:joint:

Bush Grower

Day 10 flowering

Day 10 flowering

9-litttlebud.jpg

9-littlebud.jpg

9-day10.jpg

9-daroom.jpg

9-buudzday10.jpg

:yeahthats

Bush Grower

thanks man! I'm happy with my MK so far. She sure hasn't stretched much and has been finicky about her nutes at times, but overall is a pretty easy strain to grow.

It looks like I've got a pure indica... which would make since since it's supposed to be a cross of two hindu kushes.

I've read grow reports on DP MK saying they had sativa-like qualities. Not mine.

Stay safe bro:joint::friends:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good looking good bush grower, the girl you're growing look and sound just like yur name :D .

What do you expect to yield under 1k ? you think you can get 1gpw?

Grow fast/safe BG!!

M

Movintarget

Bush Grower....looking great.....How's those water globes working? Gonna pull up a chair & enjoy the show...stay safe & harvest well

Bush Grower

Hiya guys :dance:

redspaghetti: I don't think I vegged it out long enough to obtain 1g per watt... I didn't have enough time to fill up my screen all the way. I had to go ahead and switch to flowering because of my winter vacation plans. I am hoping for around 500gs... gotta wait and see though really, it's too early to tell. Take her easy!

Vincent Vega: thanks bro! :joint:

Movintarget: Hey man, what you been up to?? I use the water globes to keep the top of the soil moist in between waterings. This summer I was watering then putting 2 full water globes in the pot and I only needed to water once every 2-3 weeks! Soil is pretty low maintenance really.. usually I'm just watching it grow lol. Next round though, I'm whipping out my GH modded recirculating Waterfarm system!! This lady took too long to veg and I don't want to wait this long in the spring lol. I might even crack open some new beans!! cheers buddy :friends: