What's new

Diesel Fuel Zkittles

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Great thread bro

Any full logs run on the Connoisseur Genetics page I offer to send icmag.com members 2 packs of your choice for completing a full log ( did I already send you 2 Orange N Mango packs for this log ? or was it someone else) if not pm me to arrange your bonus for completing a full log of any Connoisseur Genetics strain.

Run a log of the FREE packs I send for completing this log and again and again and never EVER pay for a Connoisseur Genetics seed pack ever again.
A full log is worth more than 2 packs but 2 packs shows you I appreciate your time you put in 🙏
OJD,

Thank you so much man. It's the least I can do considering how much I loved that SSSDH pheno i had years ago 2009,? ?but lost.😥

That's what started this whole grow to begin with ,as I intended to get more SSSDH Regular and contacted you on here, but I ended up getting the Diesel Fuel Zkittles, ( and Diesel dipped Og cookies? Which I haven't popped) Instead.

Despite me lurking on IC mag and growing for nearly 20 years now ,,, I just now am getting to run my first journals .As my area of the US is just now "legal" to cultivate.It only seemed right that my first journal be these Diesel Fuel Zkittlez. as they're such a story behind it , and it was an honor to grow them out and to be able to do a respectable journal which I hope everyone enjoyed!

I have a bunch of Karma genetics stuff I'm searching thru and testers from him, so it's not going to be my last journal!!

This was in a new flower space ,which I kind of threw together after alot of delays.so I did have some environmental Fluctuations and issues and I will admit the room was not 100% dialed in. So I DO apologize for not making it an even better show than it already was. but I'm still tweaking the room and upgrading a and cleaning up for the next run .

the Diesel Fuel Zkittles S1's were all very vigorous growing and look forward to running a couple of them as cuts is I'm pretty sure I'm keeping it at LEAST two cuts of the five DFZ(#4,#5) as I took clones of everything. Going to be hard to choose which ones to keep.!

You must be thinking of someone else it wasn't me who got the orange cream freebies I haven't gotten anything from you since I got the last drop I am interested in looking at the list again before I make my decision but I think you know what it is I would really like 😁😉

but I'm going to send you a message, thanks again for everything man this has been a good time and I intend to do it again! Happy new Year!!!🔥🔥🔥⛽🌲🍋🦨

Much love, ill send you a IM

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts