What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

StickyBandit

hey sneezy! sneezy is the dog who knows how to use honey. :D

hey bandit. choc funks will foxtail yet. I see that tips of calyxes are catching some color, it could be that brown pheno. fingers crossed.

that mindblower pheno looks tasty, but I am curious about that other one, more sativa one. show her please. thanks.
Mindblower Day 79 11/13

This one seems to be taking a bit longer and has fox-tailing so I might reveg it and take a few cuttings. I still have a couple of male clones in the nursery. Maybe I'll do some pollen chucking down the line :)

MB3.JPG
MB5.JPG
MB10.JPG
MB11.JPG
MB13.JPG

Last edited:

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran

StickyBandit

Overview of the room
Left is the lone Mindblower that's taking longer than the other one that is being smoked already
She must be ready soon. There are some large amber patches. The rest is Chocolate Funk

MahaRoom.JPG

Mindblower Day 84 11/13

MB.JPG

MBBud.JPG

MBBud2.JPG

Chocolate Funk
Day 64 of 84+ 11/13

Not sure they will all make it that long...
CFBuds1.JPG

CFBuds.JPG

CF2.JPG
CF3.JPG
CF4.JPG
CF5.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
mother of CHF I got as cut here locallly... from guy who is into chocolate strains, he has cut of thai tanic, chocolope and choc diesel... and this one, I dont know what it is exactly, my tip is chocolate thai x hawaiian indica... but not sure about it... trainwreck x thai probably has some chocolate phenos, as billy goat thai which was used contain chocolate phenos too, so who knows. for me is important that cut I used has long lasting high, 3 hours plus, which fits into my concept of thaihaze hybrids. little indica helps with chunkity of buds.+

you can identify choc thai pheno even in veg, when branches are laying on fan leafs, I have no pic sorry as I lost my pics.. shame... then in flowering you can detect it by weird chemical smell and brownish look of buds. but like I said, even fruity ones get chocolate tones after curing.

hey sticky bandit, I see some nanners, I know these dont cause any harm, but it looks like plants are not 100% happy... you must tune it better yet. but nice colas thats sure.

StickyBandit

mother of CHF I got as cut here locallly... from guy who is into chocolate strains, he has cut of thai tanic, chocolope and choc diesel... and this one, I dont know what it is exactly, my tip is chocolate thai x hawaiian indica... but not sure about it... trainwreck x thai probably has some chocolate phenos, as billy goat thai which was used contain chocolate phenos too, so who knows. for me is important that cut I used has long lasting high, 3 hours plus, which fits into my concept of thaihaze hybrids. little indica helps with chunkity of buds.+

you can identify choc thai pheno even in veg, when branches are laying on fan leafs, I have no pic sorry as I lost my pics.. shame... then in flowering you can detect it by weird chemical smell and brownish look of buds. but like I said, even fruity ones get chocolate tones after curing.

hey sticky bandit, I see some nanners, I know these dont cause any harm, but it looks like plants are not 100% happy... you must tune it better yet. but nice colas thats sure.
A year ago I wouldn't have got them this far. As long as good buds make it to the jars Mrs Bandit is happy and if Mrs Bandit is happy Mr Bandit is happy :p
I'm working on it though :)

On another note I'm ready to chop the last Mindblower. Day 85
It has nearly 1/4 amber trichomes and the tops just keep stretching

StickyBandit

Choc Funk
Day 73 11/13

I've spread the girls out in the 2m x 1m area now that the Mindblower run has come to a finish. Mrs Bandit is loving the MB and is ploughing through it at a great rate and ignoring most other strains in the jars.
I took a few shots with my hand to try and give some idea of the size and weight of these buds. They are very impressive in person, especially when you can smell the aroma that accompanies them. They have lost a lot of the sour mango/green apple smell and have a more mature musky maybe chocolate hint but it's hard to tell with the fan blowing. I'll have a better whiff later :)

CFBud1.JPG
CFBuds.JPG
CFBuds1.JPG
CFBuds2.JPG
CFBuds3.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
looks great. no wonder your lady like MB, it is favorite of many...

yes, sour mango smell will go to the background and musky sweaty leathery earthy coffee/chocolate will be more pronounced and of course after curing... you will see! hahaha