you got me drooling over here
they really come into cookie mode these last few weeks
3 is like cookie on steroids
great pics

peace

Bmac1

Veteran
giphy.gif

Great job BT. Plants look sick in a good way.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the compliments and comments boys probably harvesting the last two ladies tonight. Its day 75 12/12 today and they are done doneski I think.

T

Terps

epic grow. stunning buds. that no.3 looks especially frosty! nice job bueno!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been testing a couple little buds and the effects seem to be strong in body and head. Not much flavor and smell is ok but not super strong though they have only been in jars curing for like 4 or a little more days maybe a week max on some (way too early to judge flavor or smell) and just slightly moist yet for optimal smoking until I slowly burp the jars and lower the humidity a few more points over the next couple weeks. So no accurate smoke reports yet for a couple weeks but the effects are already good in the smoke.

Pheno #, Humidity % in jar after 24hrs+, Weight

#1 @ 62% 35.62g
#2 @ 63% 38.43g
#3 @ 62% 35.84g
#4 @ 63% 26.36g
#5 @ 60% 23.5g
#6 @ 63% 22.91g
and some OX buds I had on the side @60% 14g

total around 196.5g from ~190w LED dissipation/220w at the wall socket(driver efficiency losses and fans/power adapter losses on heatsinks).

Not too shabby each Chem Cookie filled a quart jar of just under half full to closer to 2/3 full of trimmed de-stemmed buds, lots of smaller buds.

I will get some pics of buds eventually and smoke report after some cure time a few weeks more.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice beuno I am loving that chem cookie#3. All of them look great just number 3 is a looker. Great job!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been enjoying a bit of these already dried bud shots still coming when I get unlazy but havent forgotten about them.

Mr Squizy

Straight up luxury.... They look like some good testers ! And you are really rocking those led's.
I'm gonna grab a pack after i watched your journal....

Looking forward for your smoke report after the proper cure :) feliz fin de semana

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bueno time
how they smoking now they had some cure
any dried pics

peace

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bueno time
how they smoking now they had some cure
any dried pics

peace

Hey OJD sorry I have been so lazy, haha. Have been smoking on this stuff for a few weeks and some are around 5 weeks cure probably (just guessing) and the last two I harvested later about 4 weeks cure or so. All but one doesnt have much flavor, the #5 was my winner easily as far as quality of the finished product, the smell and flavor was the best easily of the 6 blew the others out of the water actually. I fucked up and tossed all but #3 cut because I was so excited about her in late flower but sadly she lost almost all of the real nice smell she had in flower and is more of a weird smell that is nothing like it smelled in flower. So I tossed that cut too recently since she didnt turn out to have the smell and flavor to back up the beautiful frosty sticky buds.

They seem to lean more to chem than cookie without a doubt with #5 having a really nice strong kushy funky cookie/pastry smell, sad I let that one go before I had some cure time on the buds to judge better, oh well live and learn. All of them have a high potency and get me very stoned off one bowl. I will post up a little better description of them as I upload bud pics of each pheno.

I took some pics of the #3 pheno and the battery was almost dead so I put it on charger and will take some pics of the others when I get a chance. Also these werent the best choice buds picked for the pics they are just some grabbed from the jar randomly. This pheno has the highest bag appeal in the looks department, very heavy frost and quite dense buds, if she had the smell and flavor of #5 it would be game over.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts