What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroManiac

hey guys, can anybody give me a bit of feedback to how 'mmj friendly' the Broomfield and Westminster areas are? would love to hear some opinions! cheers.

Any place in Jefferson county is bad that is one of the most screwed up counties in the country

dman16

5.5 weeks flower
DSC01328.jpg

dakin3d

I'll second that Ace!...

FoCO, thanks bro, for posting that article. I hope that their pleas accomplish something. I'll say this, at least SOMEONE (who has some $$$ or some kind of power behind the scenes) is pulling some strings to get this to happen. IMHO, I never thought anything like this would occur, at least not in the near future. THis is a pretty big deal... I'm kinda surprised that we haven't heard anything from anyone else commenting on this!

Let me ask everyone this....? Who's waiting on their card right now? Who has their card? Who thinks, 'fuck it', and why?

Cheers, dak :joint:

E

Err

I'll second that Ace!...

FoCO, thanks bro, for posting that article. I hope that their pleas accomplish something. I'll say this, at least SOMEONE (who has some $$$ or some kind of power behind the scenes) is pulling some strings to get this to happen. IMHO, I never thought anything like this would occur, at least not in the near future. THis is a pretty big deal... I'm kinda surprised that we haven't heard anything from anyone else commenting on this!

Let me ask everyone this....? Who's waiting on their card right now? Who has their card? Who thinks, 'fuck it', and why?

Cheers, dak :joint:

I dont want my card... it makes it legal until someone calls on the FEDS. Also, my situation; makes it not legal even with my card. They'd only have to see my addy and go "Cool... lets go bust this one". Also, while i feel it medicates me... I dont use it as Medication. I think its wrong to take away from those who really need it as meds... Those are the folks that should recieve their cards; and then we can start handing them out for the "back pains" that are only 2 month old records.

If it made it to where FEDS couldnt do anything; or if i wasnt going to be over my plant limit anyway then i'd do it. But even if i was legal, i'd be doing it illegally. As others say, If theres light space, theres plant space...

I dont want my card... it makes it legal until someone calls on the FEDS. Also, my situation; makes it not legal even with my card. They'd only have to see my addy and go "Cool... lets go bust this one". Also, while i feel it medicates me... I dont use it as Medication. I think its wrong to take away from those who really need it as meds... Those are the folks that should recieve their cards; and then we can start handing them out for the "back pains" that are only 2 month old records.

If it made it to where FEDS couldnt do anything; or if i wasnt going to be over my plant limit anyway then i'd do it. But even if i was legal, i'd be doing it illegally. As others say, If theres light space, theres plant space...
dumbest thing I've read today...

Hahaha... Neg rating. How pathetic. Im not some noob that follows all the hype. Its not a big deal, would do me no good to have anyway... biggest waste of $200 ever....
No neg rating, just a thumbs down on a really bad post. I've always said, "anybody growing without at least a Doctor's recommendation in a med state is a complete moron."

E

Err

No neg rating, just a thumbs down on a really bad post. I've always said, "anybody growing without at least a Doctor's recommendation in a med state is a complete moron."

Well you sir; are the moron. Because Medicinal Cards are for those who need it... for Medicinal uses. I think anyone caught with a Med card that has no REAL need for it or is not a caregiver for someone who truly needs it; then you should also be slapped with falsified prescriptions and should be admitted to a psych ward for "Prescription Abuse" like they do those on Oxy and Percs.

And its also people like you that are going to cause the demise of what we have going. Because of people like you - abusing the system, or encouraging others too abuse - that are made examples of and make the government look good. Is that what your after? Making the government look good? Do i smell... bacon?

Cause as I said before... its still illegal federally. Its not like a Perc script to where those are legal with the feds; nope, pot can get you caught. The one use i'd have for a card is to transport product. Still cant get caught smoking it in pub, cant do anything while im high (D.W.A.I. - Public intox ect), and as i've said before, I cant stick to the 6 plant limit, so i wouldnt be able to grow by its standards... its just the biggest waste of money for me. If its your thing; by all means... get one. But its not for everyone... me being those one... not yet at least

**If this also couldnt be used twords my "why i wont get my card" explanation and was mostly just a reply to hoss, i wouldnt have posted it. No need to feed the trolls...**

But time to get some beans crackin tonight. Got my cab all painted; stained, and doing the clear coat tomorrow. I also finally got my stupid 18awg wire. Hard as shit to find! Had to go to two different supply houses and $50 later, dont have to wait for shipping! lol

Last edited:

aceofspades

I just sent my paperwork out for my card. I have heard so many different rumors I dont know what to believe anymore. I heard I had 60 days to send in my paperwork or my paperwork expires. So I sent it in, but I am not worried because the address is not where I grow, so that brings up a new question, do they need to know where I grow. I wish there was some website that could explain things in lamen terms, I have read laws but I do not understand all of them.

Ace

Balazar

A new album to tide you over

A new album to tide you over

Lets keep it civil here. No one got anywhere from trying to one up someone else on a forum. Don't feed the trolls and don't go trolling when someone flames you. I like this thread.

I just put up this album. It is a grow room that belongs to my friend. Had me design and build it for him. It's a step up from my last room. I'll put up a few teaser pix here but you will have to look at the album to see everything. There is too much to show here.

picture.php

Veg Bio-Buckets
picture.php

Flower Bio-Buckets
picture.php

lookin down the barrel of a bio-bucket system
picture.php

Need to organize your power?
picture.php

The heart of the flower room.

Let me know what you guys think. Hopefully I'll have a new room to start a new journal in soon.

I just sent my paperwork out for my card. I have heard so many different rumors I dont know what to believe anymore. I heard I had 60 days to send in my paperwork or my paperwork expires. So I sent it in, but I am not worried because the address is not where I grow, so that brings up a new question, do they need to know where I grow. I wish there was some website that could explain things in lamen terms, I have read laws but I do not understand all of them.

Ace
Hell no they don't need to know where you grow. Yet. If the day ever comes where you have to give up your grow address then CO MMJ patients are screwed because every grower will leave or go underground.

So I haven't been too active here for a few months. Things are going well with the grows. Just chopped my main NYCD x (C99xWW). Total weight approx 3 oz under 125w (no supplimental). Great smoke.

Anyhoo, I just put a blueberry gem in the system a couple weeks ago, under 24/7. Trimmed and clipped some clones off of her, and her stem walls are bleeding purple :-D. I'm rediculously excited, its the reason I bought this strain to begin with (MDanzig's Fem line). And DJ shorts line does have a rare purple from what I understand. I just can't wait to put my clones under 12/12.

Anyone noticed this on a plant of theirs? Purple clones?

Balazar

I have never had a purple clone before, but i have had stems turn purple from cold shock at night. I was thinking about buying the "fucking incredible" and "gspot" from VISC. I see their adds all the time. I just don't know. I have never purchased seeds before and would like to. I just don't know what risks are involved and I don't want to spend hundreds on seeds that dont end up any better than what I can find here at home.

Balazar

Oh yeah, FUCK TELLING ANYONE WHERE YOU GROW!!! All they get from me at the registry is a PO box. If they want me to register where I grow Ill just grow a dwarf with some LED's in my PO box. That should keep the fuckin man off my back.

aceofspades

Ahaha yes they don't have my grow addy at all, just kinda seems like there are some rules that I am not familiar with. Anyone post up a link to the laws or direct me somewhere. I want to make sure I stay completely legit.
Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.