What's new

Chem D x GSC

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn killing it pro headies! You can really see the chem influence in most Phenos across the board.

Did I also mention I am glad that I flipped a glue cut and thin mint cut to hit chem D with!! Beans are forming as we speak!

Great freaking job! My triangle kush cooks are all sexed I am taking cuts from them and tossing the seedlings and my tester thread will resume. Cloner should be emptied in the next couple days.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Damn killing it pro headies! You can really see the chem influence in most Phenos across the board.

Did I also mention I am glad that I flipped a glue cut and thin mint cut to hit chem D with!! Beans are forming as we speak!

Great freaking job! My triangle kush cooks are all sexed I am taking cuts from them and tossing the seedlings and my tester thread will resume. Cloner should be emptied in the next couple days.

Thanks Mike! GG#4 x Chem D sounds like a sure fire heavy weight!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pro headie

killer thread bro
sorry im late

looking picture perfect as usual
they turning into some real nice chunky girls
some tall girls also you were saying 6ft wow thats a big girl

that 3 pheno with the leaf bud is a trate from the gsc, ive had it on 2 strains ive bred with the cookies, triangle cookies and girl scout haze cookie

1 and 3 sound like the winners so far but time will tell as they mature

look forward to the rest of the show

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
number 6 looking very frosty to
all look like winners lol

peace

Pro Headies

Veteran
all look like winners lol

I know! Going to be a hard job deciding on the keeper-s. #3 is my favorite just based on growing but smoke test will be the true story. #1 and #5 both are slightly taller then 6ft counting the 5 gallon pot. All the other girls are medium height, uniform stretch in those 4. Yield wise there medium to heavy depending on the pheno. I got all kinds of smells too from baked burnt cookies to lemon starburst to body odor skunk. Fantastic cross you created here, Thanks!!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro
sounds like some nice flavours to choose from
yeah im betting on number 3 so far by your smell descriptions and her looks

peace

Pro Headies

Veteran
Here was #1 at 64 days and some of her all harvested up. Sour notes in her smell. Going to wait for alittle while to do a smoke report on all 6 at once.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looking absolutely incredible PH. Looks like the forum Cookies cut breeds pretty true as I've got the OG cookie pheno in a Chem D x GSC plant and also in a OG s1 x GSC plant. That straight up OG funk with something else. Both plants look just like your number 6.

Looks like cookie OG phenos to be found in all packs.

Looking forward to hearing how they smoke.

Peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
3,4 and 6 for me please. Lol wow 3 and 4 are some chunky girls very cash cropper like. You killed it once again pro headies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow man pro headies with the goods

amazing pics, man all look great tho
hard to pick a winner
that 3 tho, wow man some nice chunky looking dank great work bro
man 4 and 6 to
man you got some hard pick for a keeper

this cookie cut does some amazing work when combined with other special cuts
big shout out to the man who hooked it up, big thanks bro(you know who you are) and your welcome to any seeds anytime

peace

Pro Headies

Veteran
Thanks everybody!

@Piff- #6 is definitly on the cookies side but with added size from the Chem D. No chem smell in her, more a mix of baked cookies with a strong smell of something else. Same smell in #4 and #3 but #4 is straight cookies and #3 is chem cookies.

@Bobbo-Thanks man!!!

@Mike-#3 is definitly cash crop material, looking at 7-8zips in a 5 gallon with her. #4 not so much, shes probably around 6zips. #1 and #2 were both over 6 so im figureing there all decent yielders with some being heavier the more they lean towards Chem D.

@WhiteB- Had to look up TokaCola, I try to go for the "centerfold" quality pics. I grew up looking at HT magazines and still got all them from the 90's. Wish i had a better camera then this freebie Kodak parking lot find. You the mod over at RIU?

@ojd- #3 is a chunky girl but #4,5,and #6 are contenders. #1 and #2 are same phenos to me. Neither have much smell compared to the other four girls and have a similar smell and high. #5 is different with a strong diesel bad breath lemon cookies smell and very tall, reminds me of a LSD from Bog a few years ago. #3,4, and #6 all smell like cookies but #4 is almost like real cookies you could eat, #6 is in the middle with mostly cookies with something else OGish and #3 is straight mix of cookies with chem, shes what i call ChemCookies.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy mary jane!

OJD KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING!

I'll take that #3 no questions asked. LOL

PH you making me feel REAL STUPID because I passed up on testing the GSC line...

wow.

wow.

do you have hte forum cut to compare?

Attachments

• 60602_10202530119320779_1968966485_n.jpg
    60602_10202530119320779_1968966485_n.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 10254990_10204108299057372_5005130212992573712_n.jpg
    10254990_10204108299057372_5005130212992573712_n.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 40