What's new

CANADIAN SCHOOLS ARE FLYING THE BULLSHIT FLAG

fArside617

"Despite the aforementioned, some companies will tow the line, some will exceed the line and set new standards for compliance, quality and customer support...and some will fail. There is already evidence in the United States that the hefty weight of trying to remain compliant with, well, everything, may be just too much for some. It is, at least in part, the law of the jungle that some companies will fail, or at least stumble, whilst others thrive." - Direct quote from my online text, from a school sponsored by SUNDIAL CANNABIS... basically teaching the population to bow down to big cannabis and move outta the way.
If i spit all the quotes here, youd all burn this school to the ground..

Quote curtesy of Olds College CNB-7003 course

This is TRUE failure in Canadian politics and business legislation. AND I AM APPUALED BY THE RESPOSNSES I HAVE PREVIOUSLY GOTTEN OF " ITS LEGAL YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY"... FUCK YOU if your going to responde like that.. just shut up and walk away...
The NUMBER ONE person who pulled LEGAK CANNABIS along MARC EMERY isn't even allowed to involve himself in this...
WHAT A SHIT SHOW.. Thank GOD that the folks in BC know how to FUCK BACK when the government FUCKS YOU.
cheers.
Make conversation...
make war...
fuck the government

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
It's not just cannabis, they want only big players in any business which is why they attacked small businesses during the pandemic.
You probably have the same problems as us since our government spreads corruption everywhere they go and everything they touch.

oligarchy.jpg

fArside617

I dont understand. Does this mean the goverment there wants to control cannabis from the ground up instead of letting small business prosper?
Exactly what I am seeing here. In British Columbia, our neighbor province also the home of Marc Emery, pushed back hard and people opened up loads of private shops back in 2017, but that was soon put to a stop when the governement realise home much cash flows through a real dispensary.. not the case now for their government dispensaries... they provide shit product at over the top prices.. fucking dry shit weed that will casue someone to break a rib coughing... trash shit.. even the edibles taste like asshole...

fArside617

That is how NJ does it. Mega corp pays bribes for the few licenses the state has. Anyone else gets 5 years in jail.
OK so that's kind of it. I see that the Cocain fucks got the good end of the shhhtick... cuz of money and connections. Adnd my legacy pals on the island all got bought out.. some in hostile ways. Thats why the government weed sucks.. its always shit when crack heads.. coc heads or meth heads grow it.

fArside617

Ny has a org called The Unified Legacy Operators Council. Most pot producers and smuggler can't unify because they've been telling lies and stealing from each other too long.
So, a general air of distrust is keeping people segregated?
Hard drugs have a history of doing this, and its amazing that they are being legalized... chant down babylon.. but babylons just burning itself down lol

Rider420

Smoking a legal joint laughing my ass off at conspiracy theorist who are sure thier tragic lives are some ones else's fault. KARMA in action.