What's new

Buy one get one FREE for all order's to Germany until May 1st to celebrate recreational Legalisation in Germany 1st April

Uludag

7 seeds but only 3 plants are allowed.

Some could not pop or it could be males? :unsure: Not that the german law makes any sense at all but i mean they could thought about that.
Also thats only for Clubs you can order more from outside, it must be apparent that its for personal use. So i guess nobody would say something in the end if you order a few packs.

Cuddles

Some could not pop or it could be males? :unsure: Not that the german law makes any sense at all but i mean they could thought about that.
Also thats only for Clubs you can order more from outside, it must be apparent that its for personal use. So i guess nobody would say something in the end if you order a few packs.
do you really think that politicians are this considerate, lol. But yeah, it´s lucky for those buying. I do wonder how these club prices for seeds will develop though :)
I checked out these clubs years ago when I first read about them but they have been full up for years!
SO I guess it´ll be much simpler for german growers to order them from other countries. ANd this is a shame because the german government is obviously overlooked an imporrtant part of the cannabis industry and thus a source of income ie tax money!

Cuddles

Uk isn`t EU. So i think it´s not legal. The law says only shipping from EU-countries!? :chin:
Well, I used to get seeds all the way from Canada and they always arrived safe and sound, thanks to stealth shipping. ;)
But yeah, to run an official business - in germany ... well that´s a different story entirely.
I´m optimistic that this particular issue will eventually change however. Do you think there´s a chance it will change too?

WIIIDZN

Schüler und Lehrer zugleich...
Well, I used to get seeds all the way from Canada and they always arrived safe and sound, thanks to stealth shipping. ;)
But yeah, to run an official business - in germany ... well that´s a different story entirely.
I´m optimistic that this particular issue will eventually change however. Do you think there´s a chance it will change too?
I think so. There may be another law in “Säule 2” that regulates this. If we are honest, the way things are being done now is complete nonsense. By the way. I've never had any problems getting seeds...

But for now, i´m happy to smoke and grow legal stuff with the growme´s. (y)