What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

poochute

Sour bubble bx 2 04 stock(correction from past posts saying bx3)
1000004091.jpg

the bubs on the bottom left (shes impregnated :) )

Attachments

• 1000004163.jpg
    1000004163.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

poochute

Shes at around 4 or 5 weeks..i usually count a week after flowers start blooming...ill report fully(bud rubs:after dry cure ((will prob be around mid may))). But it has what has previously been described, along the lines of a sweet or sour milk with some kind of fresh grassness, ill rub her more today and describe better

Oh, and guys, (not directed toward anyone in particular), was watching episode 26 of the pot cast n at 00:05:10 is when he says bubblegum was supposed to be straight bubblegum but was Bubba kush...fwiw

Last edited:

Nannymouse

Nice man, good to see you. The twins seem to have lived so that's a good sign. For those who don't know, this is from BOG LSD.

View attachment 18982622
They separated when I took the shell off so I planted them both Monday. This is them yesterday.
View attachment 18982623

And now today. They are still kicking anyway.

View attachment 18982624
Hey Doug, if you have not had the LSD before, i sure hope that you like it. It was a local hit, but nobody got it to clone...so it's gone, in this area. We got strawberry flavor out of three different phenos, loved it.

Nannymouse

I know a lot of people don't trust the phylos project, but i did find it interesting that Bubba's closest relative was northern lights, and sour bubble was closest to bubba, so if there is a common ancestor, i would be looking at one of the northern lights. I believe that BOG was honest, but i do have to say that sour bubble really didn't remind me of that particular bubblegum (if i did have the same bubblegum as he did, which i very well could have, as the time frame was spot on) except maybe in how quick they finish. I've not tried a straight bubba, so i guess that i'm missing part of the equation. If i live long enough, i could try out a couple of bubba crosses that are stashed away.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I know a lot of people don't trust the phylos project, but i did find it interesting that Bubba's closest relative was northern lights, and sour bubble was closest to bubba, so if there is a common ancestor, i would be looking at one of the northern lights. I believe that BOG was honest, but i do have to say that sour bubble really didn't remind me of that particular bubblegum (if i did have the same bubblegum as he did, which i very well could have, as the time frame was spot on) except maybe in how quick they finish. I've not tried a straight bubba, so i guess that i'm missing part of the equation. If i live long enough, i could try out a couple of bubba crosses that are stashed away.
I love Bog to death and his genetics more than anything or anyone in this sphere. But he most definitely was not honest about everything. And for a good reason imo. Dont want people trying to recreate his lines.

He did let it slip one time though. He very clearly said Sour Bubble is the kush side of his bubblegum/bubba line. You can find that post in Phoenixs 2010 SB thread. Probably the best SB thread ever created regardless so check it out. Very fun read.

MrKushman247

Doesn't take a genius to figure out there's bubba kush in sour bubble. It's pretty obvious. Someone please point me in the direction of the seed company producing northern lights seeds that spit out bubba kush phenos. I'd like to see that

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the keepers from the 09 mix pack is not easy to grow. She is very finicky. I've almost lost her a few times due to that. My last cut of her is getting rooted. She might not make it again. The other one was a bubblegum which should not have shown up from the 3 varieties he had in the pack. I suspect a Bogglegum seed got in.

Sour Lifesaver
Sweet&sour Cindy
Sour LSD.

These are the 2 keepers. Lots of bubblegum is showing up in 1 of the projects. The other I've not grown any yet.

DSCN5353.JPG

BUBBLEGUM PHENO
DSCN4714.JPG

DSCN3424.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts