What's new

BLUE STING and KONA UPRISE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I always liked malawi. as far as the effect goes, comparable to good haze..

the reason I don't grow it is... taste... it is like inhaling it smoke through some fruity fabric or socks.. I don't know it is weird and nasty... bleh bleh... that expired kitchen oil and fruity garbage bin.. bleeeeeh. I don't like taste for most africans except of durban...

but Miss. Electra is sweet sandalwood(that surprised me!) carroty and mainly honey, when I was cutting the cuts from her I smelled sweet carroty honey even I had cold and flu, and didn't smell anything else...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks for the descriptions. The S1 Malawi I grew was wispy. Again, seemed very depressed from the selfing…but I think I have another 4-5 seeds so will revisit at some point. Very powerful effects, hammer time. Not great taste or aroma, so I totally get that.

I’ve grown it crossed in a couple of forms too. It produced an absolute monster plant crossed to dubi’s purple OTH. That was a number of grows ago.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thanks for the descriptions. The S1 Malawi I grew was wispy. Again, seemed very depressed from the selfing…but I think I have another 4-5 seeds so will revisit at some point. Very powerful effects, hammer time. Not great taste or aroma, so I totally get that.

I’ve grown it crossed in a couple of forms too. It produced an absolute monster plant crossed to dubi’s purple OTH. That was a number of grows ago.
I dont know about those S1.. but my friend grew ace malawi breeders pack indoors - and I proudly smoke tested it heheheh, I think like 40 seeds of it or so.. and all look like this:

full

and I think this pheno was the most chunky.

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
dont know why... no, also it had fruity flavors. carroty too I hate oily tangerine smell LOL very unpleasant tangerine LOL I made hash of it mixed with lemon diesel/og kush hash, fifty fifty. one girl who smoked that hash with me, she got blind for like 10 minutes after smoking. she seriously thought she got blind hahhaahha I smoked it at my vacation at one island at Mediterranean Sea... it helped me to survive vacation LOL

Last edited: