Greatdalas

this weekend go to water, thanks for all @MAHA KALA

Attachments

• 20231214_094848.jpg
    20231214_094848.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91

gmanwho

Veteran
blue sting contains these genetics: sour diesel, DJ Short´s f13, black cuban haze, a5mirakel, northern vietnamese/southern vietnamese hybrid.

kona uprise contains: kona gold, black cuban haze, a5mirakel, northern vietnamese/southern vietnamese hybrid.

maha, hope all is well with you an family! and a happy new year!!!

was thinking, I kinda was hoping to condense more information here in these threads. so i ask, care to speak more on these genetics and or influences?

please if your busy dont spend lots of time writing right now. I know personally it can take me hours to write an proof a post. or sometimes a response can only take a few minutes, its always variable.

whether you choose a little or a lot of information on each genetic background. what your hoping to see from each? or avoid? Maybe how or what influence drove breeding this way, or that way, etc etc.

maybe can start with the indica influence side of the seeds? or you choose direction sir.

So i ask, which sour diesel? or how was this seed or clone came about? or maybe can only speculate origins prior etc etc.. information like this. "inquiring minds want to know"

Same with the f13, an the kona gold?

Dont mean to pry. now with a direct connection to these seeds i would love to learn more. It is all very interesting to me. please dont feel you need to rush an write a large essay. whenever or whatever u feel. man

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey gmanwho, my plan with this thread was to let it on you guys, without much intervention.

also I want it to be kind of surprise for you.

also as you notice, this is total polyhybrid, well kona uprise is 3way cross and blue sting is 4way cross. so I await surprising mixes.. breeding direction is to achieve big yielding variety with top euphoria stimulating high with legs. euphoria and positive emotions. both sour diesel genetics and F13 genetics are known for its euphoria.

as far as terps go, mother of blue sting is blue chocolate with fuel or chemicals, sometimes I can smell menthol berry, just slight tone.. a little floral. with euphoric high which is even racy initially.

now terps from hazy fathers should be pine gassy leather incense. so sure I hope that gassy element can combine with fuel smell of mother very well. let see.

to origin of mother of Blue Sting, that cross was made by IqTyq and Bohempian like 12 years go. Bohempian selected numerous F13 males, and gave one to IqTyq and he crossed it to french Riri diesel cut. https://www.icmag.com/threads/rez-sd-ibl-riri-cut.208666/

according to Bohempian it was choc thai pheno of F13... and riri diesel is selection of sour diesel ibl 2010 from Rezdog. most phenos of DF13 were stony ones, a lot of lavender in them. I chose the most sativa pheno of diesel/F13... more F13 leaning but sure with some diesel features.

to make a picture what F13 is about, I quote DJ Short description:

"F-13 a Holy Grail plant of four-star excellence. Previously unreleased, a very desirable product and potential breeder. A mostly sativa hybrid of medium height with long, spear-shaped, dense and resinous buds and an earlier finish-time than most sativa. The superlative quality of the finished product is remarkable: A clear, clean, crisp head of the kindest order. This girl really rings the bell every time! Not for the couch-lock crowd, this heady sativa is for those who truly enjoy its stimulating yet comfortable appeal. A real day-brightener."

///

and for Kona Uprise, same males as at Blue Sting. mother is Kona Gold cut, selected at 1996, so quite old and for sure very unique cut... I love it.

again direction leads to top euphoria with legs, good yield. hawaiian vibes. Kona is spicy fruity schnapps, ocean breeze and lil gassy. it is typical super positive high vibration ALOHA effect. males should prolong that effect.

///

both mothers I used already, with different genetics. and I was satisfied with it, as well as many other people.

Kona Uprise is one of my attempts to create perfect hawaiian haze. to see what haze could fit it the best. just experimenting.

and this is DF13 mother crossed with different haze, I got good colas..

full

full

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
Thank you for taking the time to write that. All 20 blue sting soaking.

Times like this i wish i had a small army to help around here. A group of people with similar interest's, different skill sets, but all working towards the same direction.

Persianfarmer

Thank you for taking the time to write that. All 20 blue sting soaking.

Times like this i wish i had a small army to help around here. A group of people with similar interest's, different skill sets, but all working towards the same direction.
Would have loved to be part of it…wish I had teleportation skills ahhhh!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Howdy Maha, by any chances can you tell me more about the Vietnamese side? Similarities to Laos and Cambodia?

thats interesting question. I dont know cambodian much, but I would say that vietnamese, used in fathers of BLUE STING and KONA UPRISE, is more close to Thai than Laos... it is not racy or electric like Thai Stick though. but still very much powerful and cerebral. perception altering, high clarity etc. there are green, never stop to flower, phenos with crazy octopus structure...

but in this case it got frame from black cuban haze/A5mirakelthai. so it is easier to grow indoors, and black cuban haze/A5mirakelthai gave it some bottom and density, and clarity is not so high like at vietnamese. I selected only late flowering phenos of males to be sure haze/vietnamese influence will be strong.

Latest posts

Latest posts