FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Bio Diesel (Deep Chunk x Sour Diesel IBL) @ 30 days 12/12

picture.php

View image in gallery

M

MEDI-EVIL

sounds like a nice strain.looks even nicer good job FLG .nice and white watt lights are you using..

M.E

I was just going thru your TrainWreck grow about an hour ago - (i am running some now.)

Bio Diesel is a Badass name - pics look killer
Sticky-

1000ARMSofKALI

lookin yummy:yes: great job

dont forget tell us how it smokes and biodiesel is from bodhi?

peace

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
yo man those nugs are looking dank... good work, i hope my wonder looks that nice

bambam

Bio Diesel! Sounds like the new got to have it cut! Nice one FiveLeggedGoat! Could you give a little info on who made the cross? Whats she yeild like, grow like, smoke like? Sweet and sour? Whatever the case love the way you have her looking. Nice job with her. BamBam

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Damn nice looking nugget. That last pic looks eerily similar to the snowcap pic I saw in a back issue of CC about a year ago. Dank fa sho.

Cant wait to see how these ladies fill out.

C

CMoon

looks a big gal at 30 5LG.......more pics as she progresses plz

bests cmoon

U

UBER21

She looks dope 5Lg how's she in the sour dept? I heard she is really comparable to the clone ecsd??

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I'll be interested to see the ice as I have a strain I was thinking of crossing with DC.

rollinfatty

Da DAM! those buds look tasty fiveleggedgoat, great work!!! i love dem fatty pistils +rep...biodiesel is also the name of a 2 person band (Jonny raab- drums and samples, Clay Parnell- bass and samples) ..dance, IDM, drum and bass type stuff . I saw them opening for another group and i could tell that they were both talented, a little too funky for me though...

peace,
rollin

Latest posts

Latest posts