What's new

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

buzzmobile

Veteran
I wouldn't trust anything coming out of Harvard......
Me either.

1661162205109.png

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
it has become too late to implement or enforce laws banning any guns.

this is because everyone already has one.

there are 400 million guns in the hands of 330 million people in the US.

there are 20 million assault-style rifles in the public domain.

if you don't have one you are underprivileged and a potential victim.

in a beautiful, perfect world, we wouldn't need weapons for self-defense.

but considering the entire history of mankind has been about the development of weapons guns are just the latest effective tool.

go to u-tube and look at all the home invasions, carjackings, convenience store robberies, officer-involved shootings and check the actual statistics.

violent crime is on the rise and it's not because of guns.

it's because our society is cranking out violent people. people with no moral training or compassion.

fix our economy, fix our schools, educate.

Three Berries

What does it matter what you use to try to kill yourself? Well, Americans don't attempt suicide at rates which are markedly higher than those in other developed nations.

But they do succeed at it FAR more often. That's because no other developed nation on Earth allows its citizens to arm themselves with handguns so easily. And that is why the suicide rate in the USA is near the top of the list, globally.

Because when men attempt it, it is far more often than nor with a handgun. And the large majority of them succeed at it.

We're #1!
We're #1!
We're #1!

So yes, it matters. It cost hundreds of thousands of American lives in the 2000s alone.

And no, they don't have to pass laws to make attempting suicide illegal. Most of those state laws have already existed for longer than you have been alive.

But HE is the idiot? I see. Interesting.

That wasn't my take.
The lockdowns were meant to trigger suicides. They want you dead!

St. Phatty

there are 20 million assault-style rifles in the public domain.

If by "assault rifle" you mean the simple semi-auto that takes a medium capacity magazine, like 30 rounds. I think the number is higher.

Production really stepped up after Bush signed the law protecting firearms manufacturers from product liability, around 2005.

So now we've had 17 years of increased production.

From talking with other firearms owners, I think there were 20 million in circulation in 2005.

I think 40 million would be a fair estimate now.

Plus at least that many semi-auto handguns. That would take the total up to 40 + 40 = 80 million.

But if there are 400 million total - maybe a 1/3 are semi-auto rifles and handguns ? a 1/2 ?

On Wednesday August 24, the new Ghost Gun law takes effect.

So the 80% lowers one may possess increase in value, but it becomes illegal to sell them, and very complicated to give them a serial number.

Rider420

idiot. why does the method used to kill oneself make a fucking bit of difference? would you rather they go out and kill a few others in a car wreck along with themselves? would you pass a law against rope if folks started hanging themselves? wtf? :laughing:
Too funny its perfectly legal to kill yourself in Canada, Its your life your choice! Personally I love my life and do not want to end it however some people are at the point where they want to die. In the States suicidal people buy guns and then off them selves, In Canada you talk to your "free" doctor and he can then help you either make it happen or get you the therapy that can make you happy again.
But guns are cheaper and easier right? LOL!

Smoking a joint growing my weed stress free, because its legal at all levels of government! While in the states they still arrest more cannabis users then violent criminals.

Ain't KARMA a bitch! LOL

Last edited:

Rider420

What a shock the people who started the war on drugs like to kill each other.

Firearms deaths are a fixture in American life.
There were 1.5 million of them between 1968 and 2017 - that's higher than the number of soldiers killed in every US conflict since the American War for Independence in 1775.
In 2020 alone, more than 45,000 Americans died at the end of a barrel of a gun, whether by homicide or suicide, more than any other year on record. The figure represents a 25% increase from five years prior, and a 43% increase from 2010.

Best of luck guys if you think all you need to do to stop gun deaths and drug overdoes is more of the same? LOL some people can't or won't understand science or learn from history and they get what they deserve.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I feel sorry for the people who only have 1.3 guns as the ownership stat suggests. I am a tad over the average.

Things haven’t gotten bad yet. There is still some oil in the SPR that cider hasn’t taken. The US dollar is still accepted for goods internationally. Food is still available. When those things change, and we are trending that direction under these commies, then watch as things heat up. Cities are gonna be worse than they are now.

I was just in town on an unsuccessful auto paint run. Stores closed. A closed CVS pharmacy parking lot was full. Mostly decent cars in the lot. It is a plasma donation place now, paying $125 for your blood. America under the commie dims.

Rider420

I feel sorry for the people who only have 1.3 guns as the ownership stat suggests. I am a tad over the average.

Things haven’t gotten bad yet. There is still some oil in the SPR that cider hasn’t taken. The US dollar is still accepted for goods internationally. Food is still available. When those things change, and we are trending that direction under these commies, then watch as things heat up. Cities are gonna be worse than they are now.

I was just in town on an unsuccessful auto paint run. Stores closed. A closed CVS pharmacy parking lot was full. Mostly decent cars in the lot. It is a plasma donation place now, paying $125 for your blood. America under the commie dims.
1661202015759.png

LOL the end of the world is neigh eh never heard that from a sane person.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
there are two approaches to a peaceful society. or two models if you will.

one model in which most citizens have no means of defense in public. there are a lot of bad guys who are armed with deadly weapons. and a few designated "good" guys who are also armed but not around when you need them or get there too late to intervene in a tragedy, the police.

this is the model we have now and it's not working too well.

too many armed bad guys and not enough armed good guys.

the other model is where every citizen is armed and trained to defend themselves and others from an attack. and everybody knows it, including the bad guys.

how likely is it some punk is going to try to rob a store when he knows that everyone in there is armed, trained, and ready?

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The "ghost gun" ban on 80% lower receivers really pisses me off, I think the government is over stepping their boundaries.. It won't stop people from 3D printing gun parts, so it's just another stupid law. Joe Biden is a slimy piece of shit, half the time the guy isn't even coherent. He's gonna destroy this country even more than he already has before his term is up, here's to hoping he won't get re-elected.