What's new

Beware: Glass weed still in the dam

I've never seen anything like this in the states, I have had a piece of sand in some bud, well, more than likely dirt, but nothing like this. Good thing I live around a lot of farmland. Is this still going on btw, I know the posts starting this are kind of old.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
teddybud said:
you shut up.
Why you call me a moron? Because you're not intelligent enough to use words to explain yourself!!

I'ld rather be a moron for having my own ideas than a dumbass sheep regugitating someone elses.

teddybud...what's the 9 points for and the red dot?

PHANTOM

I have seen lots of weed with glass, sand and some sor of sweet stuff on it which I presume to be sugar boiled in water and sprayed on buds.

This was all in the uk, when in the dam I only EVER buy weed from amnesia or gray area as i know they are reputable place and the weed is always good (especially amnesia haze and morning glory)

Haven`t seen much lately but I stopped buying street weed and am smoking mainly hash untill my grow comes through.

Why contaminate something so natural?

PEACE

PHANTOM

S

ScrogHog

Thanks for the info glad i found this out in case i ever make a trip to any of these countries.

newbgrow

Wow if this is true that is totally messed up. But what I don't get is:
1. Glass sand doesn't weigh much and to put enough in buds to make a monetary difference, there needs to be alot.

2. There's plenty of cheap crystally looking things that are non/less-hazardous than GLASS!!! If people wanted to make their buds look better, can't they just go to the kitchen and get some sugar or salt, or baking powder? Why bother with glass??

This just doesn't sound right. I mean, first of all, it's inconvenient to profit off of dumping glass all over baggies, and second, it's inconvenient to profit off of killing all your customers.

If there really are people doing this, they must be the low of the low! Going out of their ways just to hurt people. That's ****ed up.

Sativa Soul

Where I live in belgium it's mostly silica used to lace the weed. It's weight is around 20 - 30% of the totzl. So it is definately profitablefor the people doing it. That's raising the prize 20 - 30% without having to charge more. While prices are skyrocketing, people who aren't able to notice the difference will buy it, and if there's nothing else avaible people will buy it. The problem is people keep buying this crap, and as long as people buy it it will be sold. Just try to spread the message as far as possible. That the only solution I see to this problem. That and offcourse a classical 'foot in the ass' for the ones doing it.

Latest posts

Latest posts