What's new

best time of day?

CaCTuS JoE

when is the best time of the day to harvest my babies? is there a difference between cutting them down when the lights first come on than if the lights were on for 12hrs? and is it best to give a final watering a few days before you cut it or what? every harvest i have had everyone can tell its home grown... how do i get rid of that? I have tried to cure for a month+ and still people say they can tell its some homegrown.? what am i doing wrong? I cut all leaf the day they are chopped and hang until a branch snaps then jar them for upto a month... and every day or so for the first week i open the jars for 15 mins or so to let out moisture. i just want some great tasting buds.

G

What are ya growing?
What kinda light ?
Soil or Hydro?
Nutes?
Temps?
Water cycles?

I typically leave the leaves on through the drying process. I t seems to give a more prolonged drying, then at about 10 or so days(branch snap) I start to manicure for the jars.

Some like to harvest in the morning just before the lights kick on.

Some like to have 24 to 48 hours of darlness before chopping.

Stop watering 24 ahead of chop.

Tex

CaCTuS JoE

What are ya growing? -
I currently have the following in bud:
Mindfuck, Warlock, Kal-x and Skunk1.. but the grows before were all from bagseed... all the weed was top notch though, some where you would only find 4 or 5 seeds in an ounce.

What kinda light ? - All are under 4 400W HPS with floros under to give extra light to needed areas... a rough total of about 2000W

Soil or Hydro? - Soil

Nutes? - The only nutes I have used are what ever was in the miracle grow soil... I wasnt sure what to give them because of the nutes already in the soil :\... So pretty much no nutes all the way thru budding.

Temps? - Range from 68low 75high during their dark period to 80 low 90high during the light period.

Water cycles? - I water when the pots feel light... which is about every 3-5 days.

Latest posts

Latest posts