What's new

Best options for Karma Genetics gear in Canada?

Drop relative latitude and longitude and climate zone. It will help other growers with what grows well outdoors in your area.

I'm in Western New York (climate zone 4b-5a) and I can say that Guava Zi is handling the cold quite well. I germinated the seeds in soil temperatures of 45°F and have had the plants outside for this past week. They're doing great.
I can't give any information on the flowering side for outdoors in my area, yet. I saw another tester harvested his Guava Zi in less than 60 days, I think. So, depending on how phytosensitive the plants are, they should be good to grow in a climate zone close to mine.

Good luck finding what you need!

stiff

Veteran
Your best shot would be oldschoolgenetics dot com. Oldmangreen does a fantastic job..is very helpful, give freebies and delivers quickly and for free if you order for 150bucks! (Worldwide)
I order from there,since attitude raised their postage and got rid of the delivery guarantee yo my country.
Also their freebies (attitude)seem to be more and more old stuff which doesn't sprout anymore.
I used to buy there for years and a lot...things have changed know and the one above is my main source now!

jessethestoner

Drop relative latitude and longitude and climate zone. It will help other growers with what grows well outdoors in your area.

I'm in Western New York (climate zone 4b-5a) and I can say that Guava Zi is handling the cold quite well. I germinated the seeds in soil temperatures of 45°F and have had the plants outside for this past week. They're doing great.
I can't give any information on the flowering side for outdoors in my area, yet. I saw another tester harvested his Guava Zi in less than 60 days, I think. So, depending on how phytosensitive the plants are, they should be good to grow in a climate zone close to mine.

Good luck finding what you need!
I think you've misread or responded to the post. I am looking for sources to order Karma genetics that will deliver to Canada or is a retailer already within Canada.

Thanks @stiff great name btw

I think you've misread or responded to the post. I am looking for sources to order Karma genetics that will deliver to Canada or is a retailer already within Canada.

Thanks @stiff great name btw
Ahhh, yep, I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for genetics that grew well in your area. That's my bad.

Attitude Seed bank should ship to Canada, but don't quote me on that.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Your best shot would be oldschoolgenetics dot com. Oldmangreen does a fantastic job..is very helpful, give freebies and delivers quickly and for free if you order for 150bucks! (Worldwide)
I order from there,since attitude raised their postage and got rid of the delivery guarantee yo my country.
Also their freebies (attitude)seem to be more and more old stuff which doesn't sprout anymore.
I used to buy there for years and a lot...things have changed know and the one above is my main source now!

that a good tip for it ;)

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Sensible is a reliable source for Karma's gear, and they ship to Canada and the US. Best to email for current availability, as the website can't keep up with how fast Karma's beans go. They always have access to way more strains than shown.