Egyptian 777 (Selection from 2023)

Attachments

• IMG_7276.jpeg
    IMG_7276.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16

Baba Karuna

Pakistan 🇵🇰 (Waziristan)

This variety was used as the mother in the Egyptain Kush cross 😊

I fell in love with it because of the piney hashish flavor and dreamy stone. It reminds me of what I grew up smoking in Arabia, where we received loads of imported hash and charas primarily from Pakistan & India. The migrant workers they brought in were used to smuggle the hash into the country as it was very dangerous (death penalty) for smuggling. 😔 Even simple possession was a serious offense (possibly death). The smoke was so smooth and relaxing we would smoke on the beach and not care. Lucky for us in the Middle East most people only go out in the evening when it is cool so midday the beach was relatively empty. Such a great time to be alive 🥰

I am extremely grateful to the people who carried the hash we enjoyed and pray they were treated well and rewarded for their efforts 🙏🏼

Attachments

• Waziristan Babies.jpg
    Waziristan Babies.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Baba Karuna

Peruvian 🇵🇪 x Egyptian 🇪🇬

Very excited about this cross, these are two of the most spiritually stimulating varieties I have been blessed to work with. I used a blueberry/strawberry expression of Peruvian as the mother. I remember DJ Short saying he recommended using the faster flowering plants as males against long flowering mothers as that is what led to his most famous lines. The mother was so overwhelmingly blueberry it was incredible 🤩

Attachments

• IMG_7244.jpeg
    IMG_7244.jpeg
    638.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7243.jpeg
    IMG_7243.jpeg
    509.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7242.jpeg
    IMG_7242.jpeg
    493.7 KB · Views: 13

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The migrant workers they brought in were used to smuggle the hash into the country as it was very dangerous (death penalty) for smuggling. 😔 Even simple possession was a serious offense (possibly death). The smoke was so smooth and relaxing we would smoke on the beach and not care
Most of us could not imagine that:oops:.….very strict society…

Baba Karuna

Greenhouse seedlings are settling in nicely ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_7327.jpeg
    IMG_7327.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7329.jpeg
    IMG_7329.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7328.jpeg
    IMG_7328.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7331.jpeg
    IMG_7331.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7332.jpeg
    IMG_7332.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 2

Baba Karuna

This Peruvian is taking off 🤩 this one sprouted from dropped seed in the bed that was used to breed a bunch of Peruvians last year. Once the weather began to warm up (in February) she sprouted and grew slowly as the nights and most days were still pretty cold but now she is eager to get growing ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_7321.jpeg
    IMG_7321.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7320.jpeg
    IMG_7320.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5

Baba Karuna

Here are some of the Senegalese x Nigerian volunteers also sprouted in February and were slow for a while but now are picking up speed. I had so many of them sprout up that I dug them out of the ground and potted them in small 6” pots for a month until they showed sex. The Females have been placed around the property in areas that have compacted soil that needs to be loosened. Anytime I need to improve soil somewhere it’s been easy to plant some hemp and let it work its magic. It makes planting veggies and fruits the following years much easier 🙏🏼

Attachments

• IMG_7315.jpeg
    IMG_7315.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7317.jpeg
    IMG_7317.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7316.jpeg
    IMG_7316.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

Baba Karuna

Been experimenting with a new cloning method utilizing sand. I came across this while studying Rose horticultural techniques. Gardeners claim sticking cut stems into wet sand produces roots easily and I thought it should work for hemp as well. So far I have experienced 100% success rates both indoor and outdoor. The only issue now is that I have more clones than I anticipated because it is so successful ☺️

Has anyone else heard of or tried this method?

Attachments

• IMG_6983.jpeg
    IMG_6983.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6987.jpeg
    IMG_6987.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6984.jpeg
    IMG_6984.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Baba Karuna

Ethiopia x Senegal absolutely beautiful structure and leaves 😍 photos do not do it justice.

Attachments

• IMG_7318.jpeg
    IMG_7318.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7319.jpeg
    IMG_7319.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8

Baba Karuna

Ethiopian 🇪🇹 x Senegalese 🇸🇳

Starting to grow faster especially with the red clover prepping the soil for these ladies 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_7344.jpeg
    IMG_7344.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7343.jpeg
    IMG_7343.jpeg
  • IMG_7341.jpeg
    IMG_7341.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7342.jpeg
    IMG_7342.jpeg

Baba Karuna

Komatsuna: Japanese Mustard Greens

So delicious 🤤 probably one of the best cruciferous greens I have ever grown, very similar flavor to turnip greens but so juicy and hydrating when boiled or pan fried 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_7340.jpeg
    IMG_7340.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3

Baba Karuna

Pakistani Mulberry 🤤

Very similar to the ones we grew in Arabia ☺️ so delicious with a delicate and unique flavor 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_7299.jpeg
    IMG_7299.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7297.jpeg
    IMG_7297.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7300.jpeg
    IMG_7300.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5