What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

Sticky Sat

Hey guys :)

Good ones Wally... :laughing:

little follow uo on the silver pearls...
attachment.php

leaf detail
attachment.php

Last batch is finally dry after nearly 2 weeks... O nug
attachment.php

Sage
attachment.php

Cheers all :)

Attachments

• sp leave 3.jpg
    sp leave 3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Sage.jpg
    Sage.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 40

Sticky Sat

Thanks for the kind words Night4wings... :)

Healthy plants and nice frosty buds Ozzie... :)

Does anybody have news from insomniac.au...?
Sure hope he's fine...

budsnblunts

Veteran
Haven't heard from insomniac in a while hope he is sweet...
I'm just waiting on the weather to get warmer before planting.. Been slack getting in recently. I need to invest in a new camera.

Sticky Sat

What are the genetics of those Silver Pearls?

They're more exactly F10 from nevil's originals dating back to 88... i've been told they're (nl5 x mexican) x skunk but along the years i grew them i didn't have lots of nl or sk looking phenos... mostly lanky and sparse buds but very tasty and potent enough.. black out stuff sometimes... ;)

Night4wings20

They're more exactly F10 from nevil's originals dating back to 88... i've been told they're (nl5 x mexican) x skunk but along the years i grew them i didn't have lots of nl or sk looking phenos... mostly lanky and sparse buds but very tasty and potent enough.. black out stuff sometimes... ;)

Wow all the way back from then. Great job popping the amount you did! Sounds like you got mostly mexican varieties which a lot of people would prefer the effect/taste. Hope everything goes well for you mate :)

Sticky Sat

Wow all the way back from then. Great job popping the amount you did! Sounds like you got mostly mexican varieties which a lot of people would prefer the effect/taste. Hope everything goes well for you mate :)

Thanks a lot Night4wings20... :) Actually i need to apologize for not being very clear...The original silver pearls seeds were from 88 and were grown on and off until 96... the F10 seeds were from 96 and honestly i wasn't expecting such a germination rate (got 16/17 but culled a headless one) and such vigor. i was just hoping to get at least a male and a female to save the genetics and pollinate the other strains in the garden... ;) This is mostly a seeds run as i don't have any pure silver pearls seeds left... Got some SP x Congo i haven't tried yet though...
Life's much too short... :)

Night4wings20

Thanks a lot Night4wings20... :) Actually i need to apologize for not being very clear...The original silver pearls seeds were from 88 and were grown on and off until 96... the F10 seeds were from 96 and honestly i wasn't expecting such a germination rate (got 16/17 but culled a headless one) and such vigor. i was just hoping to get at least a male and a female to save the genetics and pollinate the other strains in the garden... ;) This is mostly a seeds run as i don't have any pure silver pearls seeds left... Got some SP x Congo i haven't tried yet though...
Life's much too short... :)

No worries matey :) Ah I see, still worth commending all the same, old seeds can be tricky to pop. Even better that you got the amount you did rather then just 2 plants.SP x Congo sounds muy interesting. Would be some stellar sativa in that cross for sure! Too many strains too little time as they say haha

rod58

i don't think anyone has heard from insomniac au since the big fires went through his area . anyone ?
anyway , i hope he's ok too sticky .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like 9 or 10 Christmas tree's - all bunched together mate -

Massive plant - loverly.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Looks like 9 or 10 Christmas tree's - all bunched together mate -

Massive plant - loverly.
thanks gn ,
it was a real challenge to grow to be honest ,
gave me respect for the folks that grow those real big beasts ,
its certainly not an easy task ,
maintaining the health of a plant over such a long period is quite difficult when they are so large ...

Latest posts

Latest posts