What's new

Any grow Haze auto Tao?

grod31

Veteran
Anyone every grow these genes out? I would love to no an estimate of THC. Yall think its like 10-11 or closer to 18-19? Im looking for a non LR autoflower to knock up some of these fancy high THC strains out now. like Skywalker haze. But i dont wanna nerf the potency.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Anyone every grow these genes out? I would love to no an estimate of THC. Yall think its like 10-11 or closer to 18-19? Im looking for a non LR autoflower to knock up some of these fancy high THC strains out now. like Skywalker haze. But i dont wanna nerf the potency.
That's a good question. I guess you are asking about word-of-mouth referrals from the community. Hold what you got someone will come along.

grod31

Veteran
Its always weird to me when you cant find a single grow, smoke report, picture, or documentation of of any kind. Not a great way to sell genes.I emailed them and they did get back to me in regards to potency.

"Hello, it is grown according to the way and method and the place..., worthy of praise.
all the best
Tao "

I understand english is not their language but that still seems like they are avoiding to answer for some reason. Yes there are differences between growers/ phenos/ blah blah blah but is it closer to 7 or 21 ya know?

Last edited:

Lebanizer

@grod31

I'm on board with you dude ! Same problem here. I bought that strain because it's the only reg auto haze that I could find but I have NO idea about its genetic makeup, in particular which haze did they use.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
These guys are beyond useless !

I asked them which Haze they used to breed their auto haze. Their answer :

Talk about unhelpful !

Anyway I've got those beans. I'll try and pop them sometimes. I'll make sure to come up with a grow diary.
Thanks, friend and keep us posted.