What's new

Albany Sour Diesel Clone

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
This thread brought back some good memories. It would be nice to run an authentic sour these days.
DSC09990 (1).jpg
DSC09988.jpg

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Any way you could trade? My wife has literally caught me dreaming about the 20 year old cut..
Cloney Soprano sells it for 250$. I would love to get gifted it as well but that’s not something you can just ask of someone who did spend 250 or more and has kept the mum alive. Like the one bloke awhile back said, stick around for awhile and make friends and perhaps someone will offer you a cut after awhile. Personally, I’m just going to get it from Soprano when I eventually save up the money. Anyways, thats just my two cents, mate.

shadadon

Cloney Soprano sells it for 250$. I would love to get gifted it as well but that’s not something you can just ask of someone who did spend 250 or more and has kept the mum alive. Like the one bloke awhile back said, stick around for awhile and make friends and perhaps someone will offer you a cut after awhile. Personally, I’m just going to get it from Soprano when I eventually save up the money. Anyways, thats just my two cents, mate.
It wouldn't be gifted by any means! If i could get ahold of cloney, or someone that has kept the real SD, they would love to trade me! I'm new to the internet, but I have been fetching genetics for decades, I have stuff like the purple urkle from when I was a teen, also a original blueberry that actually tastes like blueberries, I've got a pheno of Crimea blue, from Ukraine via Holland it taste like gummy worms. I don't sell anything, only trade! it's safer. Anyone with anything super special let me know..

iriveru

So I didn’t want to share this publicly but now that many are suggesting purchasing from cloney, I have to advise against it…this is the second batch of HLVd ridden clones I’ve gotten from him. If you absolutely insist on purchasing from him, test for HLVd and then test again 6-8 weeks later.
IMG_0653.jpeg

iriveru

So I didn’t want to share this publicly but now that many are suggesting purchasing from cloney, I have to advise against it…this is the second batch of HLVd ridden clones I’ve gotten from him. If you absolutely insist on purchasing from him, test for HLVd and then test again 6-8 weeks later. View attachment 19003465
For clarity, my sour cut was clean, but it was also purchased many many months ago. nothing from him can be trusted currently.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
It wouldn't be gifted by any means! If i could get ahold of cloney, or someone that has kept the real SD, they would love to trade me! I'm new to the internet, but I have been fetching genetics for decades, I have stuff like the purple urkle from when I was a teen, also a original blueberry that actually tastes like blueberries, I've got a pheno of Crimea blue, from Ukraine via Holland it taste like gummy worms. I don't sell anything, only trade! it's safer. Anyone with anything super special let me know..
If you got the authentic urkle, I have some stuff I'd be willing to trade. I'm looking for the authentic urkle myself the one pictured below.

280IMGP92011.JPG
280IMGP9165.JPG
280IMGP9196.JPG
280IMGP9164.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
So I didn’t want to share this publicly but now that many are suggesting purchasing from cloney, I have to advise against it…this is the second batch of HLVd ridden clones I’ve gotten from him. If you absolutely insist on purchasing from him, test for HLVd and then test again 6-8 weeks later.

View attachment 19003465

For clarity, my sour cut was clean, but it was also purchased many many months ago. nothing from him can be trusted currently.
I recently tested my cut which I got straight from Cloney about 18 months ago and the mom was at least 10 weeks from rooting which is also of importance when testing. This was clean according to 3 Rivers Biotech with root sample testing.

I wanted to see if we weren't getting the taste because of dudding hence the testing.

I am still tokin away on this Cloney, the last of the Chaco and the Real. I like all 3 dont get me wrong. All 3 have something I like about them that is unique. While there are subtle differences, there are also some large variations across the 3 which I have only seen after smoking on these for what I'd call and extended period. I have my favorite though and as much as I keep trying to give the other two another chance its just not gonna be changing and you know me.

The Sour I prefer, Smells like Sour and tastes like Sour. It also happens to consistently be top yeilding of the 3 if not all the current cuts I'm running maybe aside from the Trinity.

All 3 will get you equally high though don't get me wrong and you'd be lucky to have the opportunity to try just one. Cloney looks alot like blazeone's pics up above but it wont yeild like that plant pictured atleast for me, but the old thread of the chaco showed him always putting 2 cuts into one container of hydroton so maybe it is. I sort of do see a fresh tennis ball can on the cloney smell for sure if that was related but its got its own sort of essense.

I should add that theres alot of pics and info on the old Chaco thread and an older thread with either the AJ or Original Diesel in it, other than that recent OD thread. Those threads are from around the same time and I see two totally different Diesels for the most part in those threads. A light green one like this Cloney and Blazeones pics and a darker green one with red brown hairs.

Last edited:

iriveru

I recently tested my cut which I got straight from Cloney about 18 months ago and the mom was at least 10 weeks from rooting which is also of importance when testing. This was clean according to 3 Rivers Biotech with root sample testing.

I wanted to see if we weren't getting the taste because of dudding hence the testing.

I am still tokin away on this Cloney, the last of the Chaco and the Real. I like all 3 dont get me wrong. All 3 have something I like about them that is unique. While there are subtle differences, there are also some large variations across the 3 which I have only seen after smoking on these for what I'd call and extended period. I have my favorite though and as much as I keep trying to give the other two another chance its just not gonna be changing and you know me.

The Sour I prefer, Smells like Sour and tastes like Sour. It also happens to consistently be top yeilding of the 3 if not all the current cuts I'm running maybe aside from the Trinity.

All 3 will get you equally high though don't get me wrong and you'd be lucky to have the opportunity to try just one. Cloney looks alot like blazeone's pics up above but it wont yeild like that plant pictured atleast for me, but the old thread of the chaco showed him always putting 2 cuts into one container of hydroton so maybe it is. I sort of do see a fresh tennis ball can on the cloney smell for sure if that was related but its got its own sort of essense.

I should add that theres alot of pics and info on the old Chaco thread and an older thread with either the AJ or Original Diesel in it, other than that recent OD thread. Those threads are from around the same time and I see two totally different Diesels for the most part in those threads. A light green one like this Cloney and Blazeones pics and a darker green one with red brown hairs.
It’s interesting to me that you personally don’t get the crazy smell/taste on the Cloney because I get pure, sweet gasoline that only improves the longer I cure. With that being said I haven’t run “The Real” aka the Jay P but know others who have, not side by side like you have though, so I’m intrigued in your feedback.

As for you speaking of noticing 2 different diesels in the cloney, I personally believe this is due to light source. Myself and others have noticed when you run her under HPS and higher intensities, and also when you take her longer than 70 days, you’ll see a significant change in structure and color. Not sure if this is due to its high sensitivity to light but I completely agree with you there.

kro-magnon

Veteran
@Jcue81 ... Going to have some Sour Diesel Hash View attachment 18969232
What was the result like? I'm curious to see what the hash look like.
Here is one of my Karma's Sowahh, his SOUR D Bx4, she's at day 66 of 11/13 on this pic. She's not the biggest yielder, her sisters have much wider buds but I like her flowers and her powerful smells;
IMG_0105.JPG

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

It’s interesting to me that you personally don’t get the crazy smell/taste on the Cloney because I get pure, sweet gasoline that only improves the longer I cure. With that being said I haven’t run “The Real” aka the Jay P but know others who have, not side by side like you have though, so I’m intrigued in your feedback.

As for you speaking of noticing 2 different diesels in the cloney, I personally believe this is due to light source. Myself and others have noticed when you run her under HPS and higher intensities, and also when you take her longer than 70 days, you’ll see a significant change in structure and color. Not sure if this is due to its high sensitivity to light but I completely agree with you there.
So far, out of any sour I got to try, the Cloney was the only one that was stinky in the jar with a good ass taste. ECSD doesn’t smell much once it hits the jar, taste is still pretty good, but the Cloney I tried from you was really good. It also had a better high and the taste was slightly better imo. The AJ cut is just dog shit

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Hmm well if his sour is as legit as you all say then I suppose 250$, then test just incase. If it comes back positive I can venture into micropropagation from tissue culture to remove the virus. I know some of you are holding mums but I’m sort of afraid to ask about getting a cut from any of you after I chastised the guy early about begging lol, as well as the other bloke mentioning to stick around for awhile first. Fact is, I was fine with paying 250$ from Cloney but with countless virus reports it’s difficult to know if the effort of tissue cloning would be worth it. But…..those pics in this thread are just so alluring.

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Hmm well if his sour is as legit as you all say then I suppose 250$, then test just incase. If it comes back positive I can venture into micropropagation from tissue culture to remove the virus. I know some of you are holding mums but I’m sort of afraid to ask about getting a cut from any of you after I chastised the guy early about begging lol, as well as the other bloke mentioning to stick around for awhile first. Fact is, I was fine with paying 250$ from Cloney but with countless virus reports it’s difficult to know if the effort of tissue cloning would be worth it. But…..those pics in this thread are just so alluring.
The community aspect of this site, that’s what it was intended for. Sharing is caring, you just gotta have something worth offering and I’m sure you wouldn’t have to pay $250 bucks.

LostTribe

Premium user
Microprop is not something you just jump into and VOILA! I thought the same thing about 18 months ago, wrong. I was looking at it for long term storage, but it is useful for cleaning up pretty much anything except hlvd. There's only one or two individuals that are doing it small enough and clean enough for long enough so that the samples continue clean beyond a year. The rest are not cleaning, only reducing viroid below the levels of a positive test, 6-9 months later your so called clean tc'd cut is no longer clean as the viral load has reached the point of detection and branches start falling off plants and all hell breaks loose! It takes a year for these guys and rounds and rounds of tests and multiple explants.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user

Didn't mean 2 different plants from cloney just that under my leds it appears different than when I run under hps.

Jcue81

I’ve given out so many snips of sour and I would hook you up too, @Abdthi1966 but I lost her. I know a clone vendor that has her. I’m asking him about pricing and HLvD testing. I’ll let you guys know. I should be able to get you guys a better price for a clean copy.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
The community aspect of this site, that’s what it was intended for. Sharing is caring, you just gotta have something worth offering and I’m sure you wouldn’t have to pay $250 bucks.
I’m working on RSC Sinai, and Romulan BX1 crossed to a BX1 stud. I would be willing to trade seeds or
I’ve given out so many snips of sour and I would hook you up too, @Abdthi1966 but I lost her. I know a clone vendor that has her. I’m asking him about pricing and HLvD testing. I’ll let you guys know. I should be able to get you guys a better price for a clean copy.
Thanks mate, vey kind of you.

Latest posts

Latest posts