What's new

birdgenes

ACE Tropical Sativa Mixed pack plant #3, 20 days into flower.
Promix HP
Advanced Nutrients Sensi
Dr. Zymes
Farmlite LED
PXL_20230414_155551180~2.jpg
PXL_20230414_155547209~2.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It's funny because a lot of people are having problems with Advance Nutrients but your plants look juat fine. Keep us posted friend. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

birdgenes

It's funny because a lot of people are having problems with Advance Nutrients but your plants look juat fine. Keep us posted friend. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
AN are a tricky line. I'm constantly working on finding a good balance. Right now, I'm only using base nutrients with no boosters, to give me a better idea of what's necessary and what's fluff. It's not always perfect but AN has been the cleanest/easiest experience for me. You'll see some yellowing on these plants in a few weeks probably. Thanks for checking these girls out! 🤙

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
AN are a tricky line. I'm constantly working on finding a good balance. Right now, I'm only using base nutrients with no boosters, to give me a better idea of what's necessary and what's fluff. It's not always perfect but AN has been the cleanest/easiest experience for me. You'll see some yellowing on these plants in a few weeks probably. Thanks for checking these girls out! 🤙
You're welcome friend and thank you, I'm really interested because I mostly see mixed results with that fertilizer. Keep us posted.

Old Uncle Ben

Shit can it and use something normal like Oscmocote Indoor-Outdoor Plus, 5-6 month, from start to finish. Trust me, you won't have any of the headaches you encounter with the shyster cannabis specific nutes and the water only drill is so fine. Been using the stuff for decades.

Uncle Ben

RobFromTX

I used AN with my 3rd grow a few years back and it burned my plants all to hell. Definitely use half of recommended dose and observe from there. Its potent stuff. Im going to buy one of these tropical mix packs one day. It must be kind of fun not knowing what youll end up with but at the same time knowing what youll get will be great smoke. Gotta love Ace(y) (y)

birdgenes

Shit can it and use something normal like Oscmocote Indoor-Outdoor Plus, 5-6 month, from start to finish. Trust me, you won't have any of the headaches you encounter with the shyster cannabis specific nutes and the water only drill is so fine. Been using the stuff for decades.

Uncle Ben
I'll give it a try in the next round of clones. Whenever I try a new line I like to do a side-by-side test to see the differences. I'll do a post diary on the results in the upcoming months. Thanks for the tip! 🤙

birdgenes

I used AN with my 3rd grow a few years back and it burned my plants all to hell. Definitely use half of recommended dose and observe from there. Its potent stuff. Im going to buy one of these tropical mix packs one day. It must be kind of fun not knowing what youll end up with but at the same time knowing what youll get will be great smoke. Gotta love Ace(y) (y)
I thought it would have been annoying not knowing, but it's been pretty fun/interesting trying to narrow down the plant by look and odor. Easily the best representation of sativa genetics I've grown!

Old Uncle Ben

I thought it would have been annoying not knowing, but it's been pretty fun/interesting trying to narrow down the plant by look and odor. Easily the best representation of sativa genetics I've grown!

Your plants look great, good on ya!

You really have to learn to read your plants. The fan leaves should be a medium green from start to finish. Don't worry about the smell, the terpenes. If you can grow a good tomato, you can grow pot.

I've had folks, (usually a newcomer to the biz) criticize dark green leaves. Of course they do. You look at their sparse plants with the yellowing twisted leaves and you can see why.

Garden@4Wks12_12.jpg

UB

Latest posts

Latest posts