What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
super boof...or in french le boof superior

IMG_20240520_193036061_HDR.jpg

wedding cake,got too close to the led,got some bleaching so i snapped that neck yo!

IMG_20240520_193043694_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_193049732_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the post office again in a bit...i was hoping to sell something else before i had to go down there,but not yet...probably throw some other stuff up on the radbazaar later just to clear out the extra bits and bobs...so i can get new bits and bobs!
otherwise,back to trimming today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:unsure: looks like i'm gonna be working part time at the grow store...as annoying as i already know that is from previously working in one...just in time for cooling ain't free season when i'll be down to just the main flower room...probably just 2-3 days a week

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would think the bike shop would be immensely less annoying than a grow shop.
you would think,but i would think changing inner tubes all day for idiots would be worse than answering a hundred dumb questions only for the customer to not buy anything or just completely ignore everything you just said....when i worked in a grow shop before i literally refused to let some idiots buy anything electrical

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should do a biking YouTube channel. Monetize that and get paid to ride around cool places, test cool bikes, goats, the hotties a wallys, rant about rolling coal jackasses 😂😂

I'd watch that lol
naw...too many years here on ic,still have that paranoia about being on camera...like my insta,not a single pic of me on it,never taken a selfie...and never will

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
📫 been lucky at the post office,in and out quickly with no line...

so,looks like i might have as many as 4 days at the grow shop...plus one of the guys said good spot for selling wheeds...that's a plus...

oldmaninbc

this shop is the only one left in town so hopefully they survive...aside from employing me of course...i would hate to have to pay shipping on medium,i can't even imagine how much that would cost
It seems the shops might be going the way of dinosaurs. Imagine getting a bale in the mail, :)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The grow stor in my town and the next on over have closed in the last few months. Now I have to drive 50 miles 1 way to get anything. I may have to go back to coco bricks by mail. Medium is about all I buy locally anyway. I use dry nutrients and get them in the mail already. Guess I’ll have to see if I can get a bulk deal on canna bricks.

Akss

They been closing here also. Still have one local but he says things aren't good. Back in the day used to have to drive over an hour to go to one... But things were also illegal back then and the product was worth 4 times more than now... Ordered some ph drops the other day from the zon because I like to check it against my meter here and there and they ship from all the way across the country.lol

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Ann Arbor has no more grow stores, kinda crazy. Of course they do have 29 dispensaries.
That's crazy. At least grow green isn't too far. I love there vast selection of organic supplies, the compost even come with free aphids and gnats.

All 3 grow stores are closed in saginaw. Back to shopping from the narcissist in Clio.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
That's crazy. At least grow green isn't too far. I love there vast selection of organic supplies, the compost even come with free aphids and gnats.

All 3 grow stores are closed in saginaw. Back to shopping from the narcissist in Clio.
Yeah occasionally I get up to grow green or out to the grow generation in Jackson which bought out mighty grow,a mom and pop shop.
I was able to secure a commercial account with the wholesaler elevated equipment which is much cheaper than retail and popped up to service all the licensed growers.

Drumskinz

The grow stor in my town and the next on over have closed in the last few months. Now I have to drive 50 miles 1 way to get anything. I may have to go back to coco bricks by mail. Medium is about all I buy locally anyway. I use dry nutrients and get them in the mail already. Guess I’ll have to see if I can get a bulk deal on canna bricks.
Amazon has coco bricks 8 bricks for $155.00

Latest posts

Latest posts