What's new

a few pics of my seeded sssdh coming to the bay in 2-3 weeks

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought id put a few pics in this forum as it seems to be mine at the moment with so many threads of my seeds lol

peace

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks very nice. I'll probably pic some of these up.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great ojd, i'm saving my money for the drop

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that makes me happy, OJD....very, very happy!!

Glad to see this project coming nearer to completion...you know I am sitting front row watching these!!

dank.Frank

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
how much will these go for?

dont quote me on it but it should be in line with the rest of his gear at around $80 tops....well worth the $$$ and almost certain they are gona be a hot item when they hit the bay...peace

Thanks for sharing these genetics with the masses OJD.

I was wondering tho.. Are they male flowers in the last pic or am I trippin?

And how do you expect these seeds to yield? It doesn't look like a cash cropper from the pics I have seen (but by the look of things it would be made up for by potency).

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi mr stinkfist
that is male flowers from males scatered on females
the sssdh would usualy ve much bigger than the pics but due to pllination it slows bud production and kicks into making the seeds
the sssdh can be a good yielder just needs some training
friends of mine have pulled 6-7z a plant

peace

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
hi mr stinkfist
that is male flowers from males scatered on females
the sssdh would usualy ve much bigger than the pics but due to pllination it slows bud production and kicks into making the seeds
the sssdh can be a good yielder just needs some training
friends of mine have pulled 6-7z a plant

peace

ojd is that in hydro 6-7oz's

H

headfortrinity

i thought id put a few pics in this forum as it seems to be mine at the moment with so many threads of my seeds lol

peace

I seriously thought this was your forum, and Connoisseur Genetics is the name of your seed co.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey Headfortrinity this is his forum here...orginally almost all of these threads were in the General Test Grow section of the Seedbay Forum before this one was established....thats why OJD said that. Have a wonderful day :)

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
"male flowers from males scatered on females" Isn't that called a hermie???????????????????????????????????????

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi big scoot
grown in coco in pots hand fed

headfortrinity
yes connoisseur genetics is my seed co and this is my forum
i started this thread before i had my own forum and then all my threads were put in this forum

thanks for clearing things up irie

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jammie there was not 1 hermie at all ?

i had pictures of the pollen i been colecting and once i milked the pollen id put them on fems to catch any last bit of pollen
i also had makes leting pollen fly naturaly

also the picture used with pollen on is my sssdh cut and every one knows that is def not hermie

get your facts straight before you start calling hermie

peace

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
sorry bout that. i see a chick with a dick, i don't tug on it to see if it comes off- i just assumed..

H

headfortrinity

Thanks irie and ojd, I was confused as usual. I'm not :kissass: but connoisseur genetics is a great name btw.

I'm a personal medical grower who is only looking for the finest smoke there is, and sssdh looks like a keeper. I'm hoping there will be some seeds left when I'm able to get them, so I can grow some in my greenhouse next summer.

Thanks again :joint:

How much longer do you think these will be around? Just wondering because i have been eyeing this for a few weeks now, but i won't have cash probably until around Christmas. I hope they are still around at that time, because i will definitely snag a pack. SSH is one of the strains i have always wanted to grow, same with SD.

I just have a question or two. She looks to be mostly sativa, which is awesome. The bud structure and resin production in those pictures makes my mouth water. Are most of the phenos sativa dominant? Or does it vary? I'm assuming it varies, because i know SD is something like 60% Sativa and SSH is 75% Sativa. How is the yield on each pheno, because i know SSH is supposed to be a good yielder, but the SD, not as much. I bet the diesel taste with some hazy tones would be amazing, would you say some phenos have both the Diesel and Haze tastes?

Man, i can't wait to pick up a pack of these (If they are still available of course). The price isn't bad either

Latest posts

Latest posts