What's new

8 feet of Catpiss!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice rainman bro a lot of hard work has gone into that :respect:...

Mist

Very nice setup! Props to you on the time I am sure you spent on weaving all those limbs through the wire. Very impressive.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Thank you guys and it is very much appreciated to be given comments by such incredible growers. Honestly the system is simple and cheap which is why it was built in the first place. It really is just alot of 2x4's in a circle with chicken wire nailed to the boards. The lights are just 1k watters that we removed from hoods and attached fans on each end of the homemade tubes to move the air out quickly from the lights. If you look close you can see our advanced connective material known as grey duct tape holding the lights together! It can be done with pvc pipes as your plant holders and go hydro or any kinda medium you want. It really is so easy and cheap to do. Alot of thanks also goes to my buddy who helped put it together and run the beasts.

The real time consumer with the setup is trimming and bondage of the ladies once they take off. Also the 7-8 hours of trimming is kinda a drag at harvest but thats why you throw fat parties with cases of Downtown Brown and Pale Ale, zig zags, the 4 footer, and tons of trimming clippers for the fellas! Thanks again for all the positive compliments.

Wow. This is absolutely the first time ive seen this kind of method used for a large scale production. Props to you man! update us on how the plants are going!! Best of luck then pass it to the left!! haha :smoke: :fuck:

jahman

Veteran
:wave:

high Rainman!
got a q how long did you veg them to got that massive results? how many plants? From seed? or clones? Thanks!
:smile:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Rainman, that is the wildest looking grow I have ever seen.

That is outstanding.

Rainman

Veteran
Thank you for the kind words again! The system uses plants vegged under several 400wt MHs and are always from large clones to ensure they are pretty big before going into the system, at least 3 feet. Topped and snipped as much as possible to create shoots to fill in quickly. The cut being used explodes once in flower which helps cover the wires. It is not a one man show by any means so most of credit goes to the partners who help carry the load.

L

Lilly456

I ride a real similar catpiss cut and if I let it grow out before I flip it's a monster.Gotta love it, eh? Enjoy the cut and all that comes with it....Chaco, aka, Lilly456. I never knew it was the catpiss until I had a couple litters of cats...now I know....:laughing:

Rainman

Veteran
In hind site I do think it would have been easier to do a square instead of the circle but you live and learn.

Lilly - Yeah the smell is dead on for a house full of feral cats for sure! I go to homes sometimes in my job and there will dozens of cats in a home running crazy and the smell of the home always reminds me of the grow room in full bloom! Thanks for stopping by!

caruso813

Holy shit dude...I'm at a loss of words. One of the greatest thing's I've ever seen done with MJ plants. You definitely have an amazing thing going with that. What kind of yields does that contraption produce?