What's new

3K Sealed Co2 Coco Grow 2ng grow.

motofox16

Wow it looks like you've got a nice harvest there. That is a hell of a nice room too for those plants. What kind of yield did you get?

-Funk

This time under 3 thowies I think i'm looking at at least 3 ounces per plant average.... not enough, I could have put more time into it. I treat my plants 100 percent better than i treat myself, but with a fulltime job and school i just got swamped

motofox16

I know the feeling. Nice setup your plants look good. How do you deal with odor? I am considering a sealed room and am trying to figure out how much odor control I need.

... by the way... sealed room odors can also be dealt with just a carbon scrubber and a fan on top of it circulating air through it but staying inside the room.

motofox16

After smoking all the strains, (huck, romulin, train wreck, purple snow, and Snowcap) I would say my personal favorite would definitely be the snowcap. It has amazinggg taste and smell that resembles trainwreck, but is even stronger! I love it I have been smoking a lot of the Snowcap.

Next I would have to go with either trainwreck or purple snow. I had purple snow on my last grow too and both times it ended up a very solid strain. Produces great dense purple buds and smells and tastes very strong. Same with the trianwreck, The trainwreck is also one of my most white strains, and I mean that because its so covered in crystals it actually appears much whiter when sitting next to the other buds. Good taste and smell, but i still give it up to snowcap for the best.
Romulin was ultra crystally like the trainwreck, the smell is great in a jar, but just doesn't have the smell or a lasting taste. good sativa-like growing strain, but needed no support to grow, produced some nice buds and some tips even purpled up on me pretty bright.
Last but not least, Huckleberry. Its funny because I had so much of this I usually throw it down to my least liked strain (which is insanity cause who doesn't like any kind of strain) but honestly this was some good quality bud. The smell in the jar is crazyyyy and taste is great too. High is very good and sensational. Tips definitely purpled up also. A little on the airy side, but still very good quality bud.

Well thats it for this growroom, I took down everything in about 6 hours! I couldnt believe it, I had hundreds of staples in the wall and roof (won't do that again) and holes to patch. Its a rental house :moon: but check out how it turned out.

This is the corner of the room as a growroom...
P1020884.JPG

And then all cleaned up... same corner of the room...
P1030024.JPG

My air conditioner went here, had to take the door off its hinges and make a half door in the bottom out of plywood just to get in and out of the closet, and hung my ac in the top half with some plywood, stuck a 6 inch fan in the ceiling, and had some nice cool closet AC...
P1030026.JPG

I also patched the 10 inch ducting hole in the ceiling wasn't too bad though.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH just about time to start up a new grow rooom :):joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts