What's new

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
What is your plan ? Take cuttings and put them in flower or just flower them ?

Some selection or just a grow.
Hi Canna!

I am not sure. Ideally I would flower these seed plants, but if I cull too many plants before flowering, i will get some cuts taken.

This is a selection, I hope to find a mum or 2 and run with them afterwards

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Yo

I think some plants got too much light. Didnt expect it with a 315w light, but still I took the light away some.
Other than that, it seems ok to me. Next week I hope I can take away more runts and males
20240517_165914.jpg

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Time to fix things
I pulled the lights a bit higher yeaterday
And today I topdressed with the feed and lime mix. Lemons got double dose.
Now watering.
The table is shitty, i need to fix it again

Yeh, and put more mulch. Mulch is good.

Last edited:

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Well, the topdress didnt kill them yet

I will wait another couple of days, and remove all runts and weird growing plants. Most, if not all, are Goldens.

For those of you having interest in the genetics part, let me expend
Golden Diesel F4 is my preservation effort for the Chemdog x Sour Diesel F1 pack I got from Reservoir Seeds. Because of the trickiness of the genetics, the many mutants, runts, hermaphrodites, and generally huge variation in phenotypes - I kept hunting for multiple females and males in order to preserve as much as I could from the variations I liked.
The F2 seeds were few and I went and popped them all, the F3 I hunted in for quite a bit, and found numerous females and 4 males that I made the F4 with. 1 of the males was small, and the pollen was mixed.
Then I started growing the F4 and trying the different mother stocks. They have much variation due to the multiple fathers used, all fairly different.
F3-3^ was probably my favorite plant in the F3 and F4 generations, but the offspring F4-3^ plants were also interesting.
It is a bit faster flowering, short genotype. Usually turns purple. Medium to Medium - high yielding.
It has many variations in aromas, but most have a strong gas - earth - grape thing that I just love.
All good phenos had wide leaves.
With this in mind, it should be fairly easy to cull quite a few plants.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Good luck bro, very good lines. The SSSDH is one of my all time favourite!
Hi ever! Thanks!

The SSSDH I worked with was very tall and lanky, with golf sized densw buds. I really liked its effect.
SGH is usually more Golden dominant, with colas rather than buds

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Good morgnig

Plants got vermicompost slurry with coconut water.
Some tip burns are showing, obviously on the lemons more. Feed concentration was drastically increased, so Im not very surprised. I will keep a close eye on it, but considering I plan to transplant in 2 weeks, I am not that worried

Latest posts

Latest posts