What's new

100w cfl Stealth Grow

GanjaLion

Hey Wall, looks good man! This spot here was surrounded by a running trail and a horse trail 20yds in each direction, but I managed to pull a high quality harvest from it.

20170510_122907.jpg 20161003_114824.jpg 20161105_121038.jpg 20161010_110307.jpg 20161026_113610.jpg 20161031_134423.jpg 20161105_121621.jpg 20161105_141526.jpg

Just be careful of Lyme disease and poisonous vipers, I can say for sure it feels like your bones are broken and burns like you got shot. I had to drag my leg out of there in some extreme pain. Other than that remember to collect the Bear shit and feed it to your soil and have fun!

20180518_115340.jpg 20170811_130701.jpg

GanjaLion

Thanks zaprjacques! Haha yea its pretty dense forest over there.

This was a few years before I was gifted the jack herer seeds, this picture was in 2012 or 2013. The strain was a Nebula x Sweet Skunk I crossed the year before that I called Hive Queen, it smelled like honey and tropical fruit. I really miss that one!

mushmush

Hey Ganja, thanks for sharing your grows and pics, inspiring, just starting growing some plants here after being into mushrooms for a couple of years, got some of the truffle producers ps tamp, mexicana and reishi going right now.

Trying to dial my nutes in as am a total noob! Got some kelp, nettle and comfrey thats been foraged and dehydrated.

Using a 2litre milk jug adding a half teaspoon of kelp and half teaspoon of nettle, 2ml of vinegar to bring ph down from 8 to 7. Shaking and leaving it to sit in the dark for a few days. Nettle has a good lot of cal and mag in it.

Do you reckon that would do as a basic feed, or could I add a sock with some soil from the garden and some honey and try making it into a compost tea with the air pump?

Any tips for me, would like to do coir but have some seed starter soil too.

Last edited:

GanjaLion

Thanks ConeSmoker! Hey mushmush, thanks its my pleasure! Thats awesome are you doing antler reishi? I currently have some P. Natalensis going now that were in the warmer months, just waiting for all the jars to catch up hehe

IMG_20220620_144604372.jpg

For sure the nettle and kelp can be used made into a tea and use the whole brew with or without an airstone as long your keeping an eye on it, you could also make a liquid fertilizer out of them by soaking them in water,

For the dry kelp add 10 parts water to 1 parts kelp in any size container along with a small amount of some kind of organism source to break them down, like soil with microbes/leaf mold/compost. (This takes about 3 months to fully break down but can be used before, dilute 30x-500x in water depending how long youve been fermenting it, you can ferment it indefinitely and will keep becoming stronger)

The alfalfa you can fill up the container almost all the way with it and then same process fill with water and small amount microbe rich soil/compost/leaf mold. (The alfalfa will be ready in about 10 days but will continue to become stronger as you let it ferment, dilute 20x-200x based on how much you used and how long you fermented)

IMG_20220620_151340505.jpg

The lemon cheesecakes are doing great, I defloliated them a little bit, I want to flower soon. Sorry about the rootbound clones in solo cups haaha, I will fix them soon.

IMG_20220620_102800795.jpg

mushmush

464590384-PXL_20220607_234142446.MP.jpg
365343160-PXL_20220527_120753903.jpg

Antlers here, conks need a good lot of fresh air exchange, so kind of need a martha or dedicated setup. These were in a tote with an air pump and stones but not enough FAE.

Thanks for the tips, see what your saying, make a concentrated ferment with a bit of soil and then dilute it to another bottle as needed. sounds like a plan.

Never tried cheese, always imagined they would smell like cheddar because everyone says they stink, but cheesecake hmmm yum. 😁

mushmush

comfrey and nettles store a lot of npk and other things like silica in their leaves compared to other weeds, comfreys got deep roots so uptakes a lot of minerals. Nettle soup made with some potatoes is good, lots of vitamin c and iron. Something about foraging for stuff instead of using miracle grow.

GanjaLion

Nice antlers mushmush! You still got a yield there despite the lack of oxygen.

Hey Three Berries for sure they are great to eat and fertilize with like mush said, they also make a great barrier when growing outdoors.

Mugwort is another one of my favorite plants to forage, there are thousands around and they make a good beer hehe

Flipping the switch on these into flower tonight!

0.jpg

GanjaLion

The mycelium is growing pretty thick, there is a likely chance I will be able to get a decent shroom yield before I harvest. Ill update it if any pop up 🍄

IMG_20220626_110635613.jpg

IMG_20220626_110815486.jpg

GanjaLion

Day 3 of flowering, the one on the left looks like its got more of the super lemon haze in it. Will see as time goes by if thats true or not hehe. Those clones scattered around arent being flowered, they get taken out before lights out and put in the window to stay in veg.

IMG_20220630_235719222.jpg

AlphaCentaury78

Cosmonauta cannabico 🚀
Hi. Love the mini growing.
Can you try the vertical grow in tiny space?
With cfl is the best.
You can use one big pot for two or one plant.
Good work.
Enjoy👋🏻👋🏻

GanjaLion

Hey AlphaCentaury thanks!

At the moment I wouldnt be able to do a vertical grow because of the shape of the light fixture. The thread title is a little dated sorry hehe, its no longer a cfl. I have a high output t5 fixture crammed in there these days 96 watts. The vertical coliseum grow can get a good yield with though, especially if you have your ventilation set up properly for it.

Tonight when the light goes on it will begin day 10 of flowering!

IMG_20220708_072101210.jpg

GrandpaMillenial

Begining of day 18 flower, I can only go up about another 10 inches so I hope the colas dont get too big. On the last run the blue cheese had a few colas that were about a foot long, but will see about this one.

View attachment 18734426

View attachment 18734427

View attachment 18734428
Hey GangaLion,

Nice Flourescent grow!

This is almost Identical to how I was growing a few years back. Usually poppin some seeds outta some mexican brickweed, and occasionally ordering some beans from marc emery.

Good times!

AlphaCentaury78

Cosmonauta cannabico 🚀
Hey AlphaCentaury thanks!

At the moment I wouldnt be able to do a vertical grow because of the shape of the light fixture. The thread title is a little dated sorry hehe, its no longer a cfl. I have a high output t5 fixture crammed in there these days 96 watts. The vertical coliseum grow can get a good yield with though, especially if you have your ventilation set up properly for it.

Tonight when the light goes on it will begin day 10 of flowering!

View attachment 18731072
Hi GanjaLion.
For the vertical scrog with cfl you can read this post of Sgapetti in Italian section (you can translate this), but your work is great and grow in little space is very hard! I love!
Well done!
Bye👋🏻👋🏻

Latest posts

Latest posts