What's new

100+ BubbleGum Selection

M

Mason Jarpacker

nice to see such a large number project,hope you find mr right chrome,good luck to you,mason

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
thanks all
be welcome enjoy the show

Of course the 2 could easily be combined as you can pollinate the mother and the best of her daughters at the same time.
that's in my mind. when everithing goes right.

igot 4 or 5 twins

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Nice project and way to use a large group of hopefuls as MM stated above.

G

grapepunched

glad to see so many working with bubblegum recently.
it is a line that deserves more respect in my opinion,
bubblegum is the bomb!
good luck, have fun, stay safe

-gp

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
thx rainmen, billy and gp :wave:

the mother flowers 52 days.

i forgot to upload this one - on air

i covered the rockwools with alu to protect them from light and drying

still 110+

some specials

there are 2 trifoliate plants

twins

and a day later

some are purpleing

:rasta:

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Very nice! :joint:
Be careful, though. I've read that aluminium is toxic to plant roots. :badday:
Also, I have got lots of twins from strains with bubblegum in them.(ie bogglegum,sour bubble)

THIS IS VERY NICE, INTERESTING TO SEE THIS ONE COME ABOUT YO... IT TAKES BALLS AND PATIENCE TO HANDLE SHIT LIKE THIS, AND IT LOOKS LOIKE YOU GOT 'EM ALL...

GOOD LUCK FOR SURE BRO, HANDLE THAT SHIT.....

MUCH F***ING RESPECT ALL THE WAY FROM CALI TO YOU....
AND TWO HANDS COE TOGETHER FOR THIS ONE FOR SURE...

ARE YOU BY ANY CHANCE USING A INDIANA BUBBLEGUM, OR DO I HAVE THE WRONG DUDE, IF I DO, I APOLOGIZE, NONETHELESS GOOD WORK BRO....

YOU GOTTA TELL ME YOUR METHOD ON GERMINATING BRO, I HAVE NOT SO GOOD LUCK WHEN IT COME TO GERMINATION...(IF YOU DON'T MIND)?????

PEACE BROTHER

Good thought about covering them rockwools, but as sunnydog said, alum. is a reactive metal. Watch the ph too, it may whack it up.

blackone

Veteran
I wonder if I should give double gum a try some time - I've heard a few people dissing it but then again I've seen quite a lot of growers who were really happy with the strain. How common was the bubblegum pheno?

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
i thank you all for this great comments and karma,

i ve done the alu-thing some times now. it is never been a prob so far. the ph is no prob too, i am using now handwattering once a day drain to waste.

its only for a short time and later they will be grown hydroponic in correls with top feed.

Hey Chrome, nice to see somebody working with this great strain.
thanks rain. i give my best. bubblegum is one of my main breeding projects.

How common was the bubblegum pheno?
hi blackone,
i my package were 4 bubblegum phenos. some more sweet and bg then other.

@thebandit777
thy bro
ARE YOU BY ANY CHANCE USING A INDIANA BUBBLEGUM
i am working with thw Sensis WL DoubleGum line. but mine looks very similar in bud to the ogcut. i never growed the ogcut. maybe some day i can compare.

:wave:

how long has it been since you bought your Doubble Gum? I looked online to see if they had it but couldn't find it anywhere.... have you seen it available lately?

Thanks man, thae last straight bubblegum i have bought was a SERIOUS SEEDS, And I so far haven't found anything that sticks out, The bubblicious F2's that I was give for free, has better results and finds than the Serious, I would think that how long he has been doin' his thing with his strains there would be more stability,

NO OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO USE SERIOUS SEEDS, HE IS VERY RESPECTED BREEDER IN MYAREA AND MANY USE HIS GENETICS 'ROUND HERE, BUT MY EXPERIENCE HASN'T BEEN VERY GOOD SO FAR,

I SEEN DAN-W'S BUBBLE GUMS AND THOSE ARE DANK, I HAVE ONE MOTHER THAT I JUST TOOK CUT'S OFF OF AND AM VEGGING HER CLONES AT THIS TIME AND AM GETTING READY TO FLOWER THAT PARTICULAR PHENO, SO I'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS... I CAN SAY, THAT IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE BUBBLEGUM'S MOST HAVE TO SHOW IN REGARDS TO STRUCTURE, NOTHING....

ANYWAYS SORRY IF I WENT TO LONG ON THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT...
YOU'RE THREAD IS AWESOME, AND PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO...

HOPE YA FIND THAT SPECIAL GAL....
PEACE ALL.....
TB

KindBudKid

Good luck with your project man... I've just recently been checking out the Bubblegum lines.. I just dropped some BMoonshine/Dubgum.. Should make for someinteresting phenos.. Thanks for sharing your work..

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
hey TB,

i bought the doublegum in 07 around summertimes. where you look at for it? i think its still available by Sensis site.

never got the serious one, but i have read same things as you posted. i think sensi done a good job on that one.

here some shots of my tiny bubblegum sog

they have been attacked by some thrips :mad:
i hope i can protect them from serious demage.

southpaw76

Lookin good so far :rasta: .... I was wondering, is this White Lable Bubblegum the same bubblegum that BOG used to create SourBubble???