What's new

Beware: Glass weed still in the dam

logic

Well i had no weed left so ran into this shitty looking coffeshop to grab sum bud so i could chill inside the seniseeds coffeshop 5meters away

anyway went into a place called Extasy grabbed some orangebud...thing is it didnt even look like glass/grit weed no mass crystals fallin off...

Only way i found realised was saw a small bit shining so i put sum of the weed in my mouth and it felt like i just eat a mouth of sand..

It makes me sad knowing that these fuckers are going to kill someone soon if they continue to sell this weed :(

something needs to be done about this crap

Queso

logic said:
Well i had no weed left so ran into this shitty looking coffeshop to grab sum bud so i could chill inside the seniseeds coffeshop 5meters away

anyway went into a place called Extasy grabbed some orangebud...thing is it didnt even look like glass/grit weed no mass crystals fallin off...

Only way i found realised was saw a small bit shining so i put sum of the weed in my mouth and it felt like i just eat a mouth of sand..

It makes me sad knowing that these fuckers are going to kill someone soon if they continue to sell this weed :(

something needs to be done about this crap

any chance we can get a picture ... this is really sad, and its ridicolous how in a place where its legal to sell and coffeeshops and herbs everywhere, people still try to do this shit!! i say ban the f'n coffeeshop and the weed!!

thanks for the heads up, i for one will never step foot in that coffeeshop

B

Boxy Brown

logic said:
I think there may even be many many more doing it, i only buy my weed from like 2 good places, so i never ever visit all the little shitty coffeshops.

yea never go to the shitty ones, you can usually tell them when the sign says "best coffee shop" or something similar.

B

Boxy Brown

logic said:
you dont need to tell me mate.

its just i had no weed on me and couldnt be arsed to walk to the grey area or noon.

eitherway if the coffeshop is good or bad they should NOT be selling glass weed that can kill ppl!

yea so true, but amsterdam is small so walking (even if your on the other side of the city) shouldn't be to hard, but for me I guess its different being young and having a hotel that was in the center of town (the doria hotel).

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
I wonder if the Dutch board of health should be notified? That place might be fined or closed as a health menace. WOW look at your buds closely.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Pics would be great, did you get wounds in your mouth? Eating dry herb/unprossed resin isnt exactly a "party in the mouth" imo.

G

They put the ground glass into the weed to kill off the flesh eating bacteria.

This thread is spurious.

milehigh

I think I have time to pop thru there tomorrow and make a small purchase. I will report back if I can get it done. For sure in the next few days.

mh

Queso

yes they are everywhere... use ur judgement, check out the herbs before buying, and only goto places that seem to be ontop of there game..

some i could recomend... amnesia coffeeshop, the noon, grey area, barneys, twede kamer/dampkring, rokerij, abraxas ... and many many more.

also check out haarlem, they have some great gear in that town as well..

got a light

i've heard of this in the uk where they said it was weed from the dam but i didn't really belive it was true this sucks big time

this thread sounds like propaganda to have a-dam shops closed down...because once a shop closes...it can never be opened again.

I say that every thread of this nature be verifyed by someone from amsterdam.

S-man

Are you sure its not Gas weed , i think you need some beno before you smoke some of that swag. lol imm soooooo baked......................

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TrichomusCaesar said:
this thread sounds like propaganda..
I say that every thread of this nature be verifyed by someone from amsterdam.

Hi TC,

We do not live in Holland, but have several friends and colleagues that do. :wave:

It is true that some coffeeshop owners are really dumb and cannot tell the difference between adulterated and unadulterated cannabis flowers. This makes them jokers IMO. WTF are they doing owning a coffeeshop would be the next question?

Personally I'd be inclined to spit at their establishments in passing, as one would a public house selling methylated spirits as vodka.

For more info. and reports on 'glass weed' please follow this link:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42251

peace all

Last edited:

skar

hello,

Here some pictures of what glass weed can look like, this exemple is from the french website CIRC (search and information center on cannabis) who are well active in France.

They give informations to the public, and fight for the rights of the growers/smokers in France.

These pics was taken from buds buy in france, generally imported from Holland so we find a lot of this weed in the north of France during a long period (in the others place of france too but more in the north because of the proximity with the NL border.

Here the pics:

15442DSCN0763a1.jpg

15442DSCN0778a3.jpg

It's usually some very little glass balls who can be really dangerous for the smokers, but they are some others things add to the bags of buds. Smoking this weed without a real filter can cause disorders of the respiration, even with a filter i will say DONT SMOKE THAT SHIT.

Some people's here in france were at the hospital because of some pulmonary bleedings, so be really carefull if you are not sure of the quality of the buds you can buy...experienced smokers see that the white things are not trichomes, but smokers aren't all experienced :joint:

hope to help

edit> from a my personnal point of see, these type of buds AREN'T selling in coffe shop...:joint:

Last edited:

mmm420socal

Man if I saw that stuff I'd be suspect as hell...It looks like its adulterated with meth or something. I would not have guessed ground glass...

One sure solution to the problem would be to extract the THC using ISO alcohol or Butane and smoke the concentrates...

BE safe over there guys.

M

Queso

that shit is fucked up!!

thanks for the picture. that is the first picture i have seen of the so called glass weed...

man am i glad i have a good link and grow my own!!

and has anyone ever takin a picture of the glass weed that is supposedly in the dam???

Latest posts

Latest posts