What's new

McFly

G

well after a great visit with a fellow member I'd like to TRY to give a lil report on this AWESOME herb called Mcfly...Maybe he'll chime in on genetics....

Bag appeal/Looks---- Very very ,did I say very, frosty...looks alone makes you wanna pull out the wallet...your a fool to pass..I give it a 9.5 as I've never seen a 10...nothings perfect.

Smell/odor----Let me say just smelling the bud is AMAZING but to have a nug broke open under your nose with your eyes closed.....Is a gift from the Gods...This is hands down the best Citrus/sour smell i've ever had the pleasure to smell...hands down i'll give it a 11 out of ten...IMNSHO it best feature is it's smell....truely a must smell with it's sweet lime/grapefruit sour smell with a hint of sweet cherry...it's really complex to describe but a treat to inhale......not a major expansion but one you feel is there...

Taste---great taste on inhale with all the smell factors coming full circle with my taste buds...I taste the Vitiman C,lol....Exhale the taste lingers with a lil spice to let you know you lungs are troopers...I give it an 8.5

Overall impression....this is a very very kind plant with alot of work put into her to get to where she's at today...I must take a bow to it's maker and grower as this is Truely some of the best tasting/smelling herb i've ever had the pleasure to grace my lips...

I give it an overall score of 9.25 as the high lasted for over 3 hours....feel asleep after that to give you an idea...oh and it was 9 when I passed out...

I did test it with a couple others...there imput to come...stay safe and these pics DO NOT do this herb justice.....it so deserves a better picture taker ...

G

good report man! sounds like an awesome strain, cant wait to hear what the lineage is! :) ...and you made it sound to me like you couldn't do a smoke report!

G

your right on mangled, sour queen (killa queen x sour diesel) is the female used in the cross.

guerilla

CPs McFly

CPs McFly

Resurrect an old thread to post what my McFly looked like. A great strain to grow, smoke, and eat.

079Mcflywholetrim.jpg

Buds needed lots of support due to thin stems and huge buds.
075.jpg

084.jpg

Lovely colors and aromas
083.jpg

082.jpg

Great resin coverage too
086.jpg

087.jpg

tastes just like it smells. Aromas of fruity pebbles and coco pebbles mixed with sweet syrup. Stone was kinda bland, but nice and good for daytime medicating.

Happy Growing

H

highsteppa

Nice Mcfly....its a known yeilder, I read online that people have pulled 3 per lamp in multi 1K set ups. Don't take her too late or the sativa effect its known for is not so much there. I picked at mostly cloudy a few amber. Good strain, very pinapple cindy, no too deez, except in structure and yield.

I was told sour queen x C99. But I thought that McFly was from the same crew as team Death Star. Is that not right? Isn't she from Cleveland area and not FL?

Puffing some now that has been cured up ages. It definitely has the diesel in there and reminds me of grape big league chew a little and very complex dark fruity flavors and musty minty goodness. McFly BHO is blonde, goopy and sticky ass hell. LOVE!

I let the McFly go from my stable, but I still have McFly X ChemDbx3 to grow and hopefully find a better suited medicine for me with a similar flavor as the McMomma.

Happy Growing

guerilla415

this cross was done by nemotracks if im not mistaken and yes it was first found in a seed run down in FL. Check around here for the junkyard II thread for some old pics of her.

Shes like that citrusy sweet cindy 99 but a little more mellow and tasty and a little less potent IMO. When she is done right like the pics above i think she can be rather pleasant daytime smoke ;)

take care and stay safe

guerilla

p.s.
funny that i actually posted in this thread under my old handle and now see my post as "guest" lol

true grit

Veteran
Nope pretty sure it was done by Cornbread.

Nice plant, very vigorous, great aroma and yield but not the strongest in potency IMO. If you are looking for a cropper thats not the norm and actually worth a shit- this is it.

astartes

Nemo made the original C99 x Sour Queen beans. Cornbread did the selection, hit up the winners with the Sour Queen pollen again and did another round of selection. They both had a large hand in this special lady!

a.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Lineage is Cindy-99 x Sour Queen. She's originally from Florida. I have one in bloom right now.

ive been told its cindy99 x sour queen BX to the sour queen twice... i have 5 going in my garden as well.. my boys call he the sweet and sour's (reminds him of mcd's sour sauce). The plant is a tremendous yeilder and can hit 3# 1k if you do her right.

G

Guest3498

Not too potent but great herb regardless, whenever I smoke mcfly with friends we end up geeking out and laughing a bunch. Gotta love being slapped in the face with pineapple smell when opening a bag too.

I agree that McFly isn't the most potent, but a very special lady in flavor and aroma. I let her go from my garden, but would take her back if I found her again for another round. I also have a female McFly x ChemDbx3 and more F1 seeds. McFly x Molokai Frost too, but haven't popped any of those yet.

Happy Growing

Latest posts

Latest posts