What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biggysmalls Outdoor forceflower grow 2010!!!

Strain line up for 2010..
Mstrain(a emerald wonder cross)
Emerald wonder
Early wonder skunk

Kish(shishkaberry)
Purple kush

Mstrain Emerald wonder and EWS are all being grown from seed planted this week at 1150 meters in one of BC's Mountians in makeshift little greenhouse. i am trying for 300-400 so im hoping for at least 150 females from all of it.

Kish is being grown from seed and purple kush from clone . Im growing kish to breed with EWS and will force flower by covering up at night at the start of july. I got 40 purple kush clones that were going to grow till the start of july and then force flower by covering up at night as well. the purple kush will be crossed with the EWS as well. I also plan on getting Mr nice Critical Mass pollen from a friend and am crossing that with EWS as well. I will update with pics and info soon.

Biggysmalls

Ya its EWS crossed with somthing from what i remember. looks interesting i do hope to try it one day but for now im going to work with what i already have id ike thousands of beans from the ews and ews crosses for next season.

haxi

Hello ! I hope we will see some pics soon, that seems such a great thread ... :p
Could anyone give me the url of last year thread? Thanks dudes.
Peace

I got a small patch set up and around 500 seeds planted. we dug about 60 deep holes got about 40 10gl bags and filled them with peat/coco/earth, as well as bone meal and miracle grow all organic grow mix. we may fill about another 40 10gl bags. were up at 1140 meters so it should make for an interesting season im not sure what were goin to be using for flower fert this year i was thinking of using a liquid or water soluable any input will be helpful. all our seeds were just recently planted od under plastic so they should be popping up any time we started a little later this year but should still be good!

J

Jah's Son

Aren't you concerned about bears being attracted to the kelp/fish/blood/bone stuff? Also, I'm not sure if I'm reading you right. Are you saying your altitude is a concern because it pushes up the first frost date? Or are you saying that altitude actually delays real flowering time?

Bighill

I am going to use Iguana Juice Grow/bloom for my outdoors. It mixes into water and is OMRI rated organic. So in theory you should burn white ash even if not flushed properly. If i can get it east of you, your local shop should have it.

Looking forward to this years show, last year was epic.

Bh.

.clunk

I seem to remember that you're pretty far north from last years thread, up around peegee or something?
I live in the southeastern part of the province quite a bit further south and even here 1150-ish meters is getting up there

hey bud AFOAF grows @ 1200-1400m @ 51N and he gets all the way until Oct. 7th on good years and most everything finishes with crazy colours, purple and dark hues. You'll be ok especially with your earlier genetics. The plants seem to sense the cold and ripen quicker near the end.

Can anyone tell me why frost is such a bad thing for MJ? Does it ruin the THC when it freezes? cause mold when it melts??? always been told to avoid frost @ harvest but never really sure why. not debating that its bad just wanna know what happens

BEARS what a fukn joke when have u been in the woods orthe forest and ran up on a bear..... if ur worried carry a rifle 30-06 or larger with balistic tips ...... then u got food and a coat or rug or whatever u want to make of the hide......JUST A HUNTERS APPROACH....kill it b4 it kills you drelow 51\50

.clunk

BEARS what a fukn joke when have u been in the woods orthe forest and ran up on a bear..... if ur worried carry a rifle 30-06 or larger with balistic tips ...... then u got food and a coat or rug or whatever u want to make of the hide......JUST A HUNTERS APPROACH....kill it b4 it kills you drelow 51\50

I've run into 1 bear in the woods (within 30 feet) and 3 bears driving up the road to only one of my spots so far this year...and the season is still early. Last year I had a problem bear chew my waterline and trash everything in my spot week after week...I actually chased him out of my spot one morning; he had just finished laying a fat shit right in the middle of my patch as I was scaring him away.

We live in Canada man, carrying a rifle around would get you arrested and busted in no time flat...we have different laws than in the states. I carry bear spray "just in case" but I don't really expect to ever use it, it's more of a defense in case I catch someone in one of my plantations.
And why kill the bear anyways? Black bears are generally more scared of us than we are of them. I've worked in the bush for years and run into dozens of bears year after year...no problems ever. Grizzlies are another story though, better get the bear spray out!

H

hulkbogan

Tagged, last years thread was impressive!

Black bears are no problem really they seem pretty layed back actually, last summer in whistler I woke up at 6am to a blackbear in the house eating cereal because the neighbours were fucked up and thought it would be funny to throw garbage all over the driveway and lure a bear in the open door... just got a hockey stick and started making noise and he left right away.

we had bears rip apart bags and pull plants from one end of the garden to the other and we also were going out 70% of the time at night running around in the bush with head lamps we would hear roars and shit all the time the most i had to protect my self with was dog or bear (the tiny pocket size) mace or a rock.. was more worried if a cougar was around. Yaa being up high makes nights and days colder alot earlier the plant wont grow nearly as fast about 3 weeks into august so if you have a strain thats not into it by then it wont finish last year we left some till the very last days we could end of sept and it was close then so depending on the year i may have from 3 weeks into sept to a week or two into october if im lucky.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Heya BSB:wave:
just wanted to wish ya the best of luck this season. Hoping you can pull some nice weight of some quality.

take it easy

I went out and filled 37 more 10gl bags so in total we got just over 70 and 55 or so holes ready. we ended up planting about 600 seeds but got off to a late start im sure we can still fill these holes right up ill have pics soon!

Latest posts

Latest posts