What's new

Time to go to jail.....

Well, it's that time people... Going for 9 months. With good time maybe 6 months and if I get Sheriff's Parole hopefully MUCH MUCH sooner! Lots of reading and push up's in my future. I'll see you fools in a few months... Ha, I'm going to miss IC mag in jail, BEST way to kill time imho:joint:

Blink

Thanks Babba...

BTW - I appreciate you taking the time to shoot me a PM before I deleted the last account. I just deleted the last one prior to sentencing... Now that it's over I re-did the account. I'll hit you up when I'm out my friend. Thanks again for the kind words, both then and now. : )

Blink

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Wouldn't have started a stupid argument about bikes, if I'd known.

Stay up. Get caught up on sleep... At least that is what I did.

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh dear, this is sad news, I'll pray for MUCH MUCH sooner then, take care blink, whatever it takes, :prettyplease: Yes Sir, No Sir! just get out of that place, good luck.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
What are you going to jail for? ...and a word of advice. Don't be tellin anyone their "Hog" motorcycles are 1930's technology. Some of those fellers would just as soon stomp on yer head as to look at you! Trust me, I know a lot of em.... BC

What are you going to jail for? ...and a word of advice. Don't be tellin anyone their "Hog" motorcycles are 1930's technology. Some of those fellers would just as soon stomp on yer head as to look at you! Trust me, I know a lot of em.... BC

I'm going for doing this (click image) to my place while making a big batch of oils....

I find that most people on bikes, hogs, jap bikes, cruisers, sport, ect... Are all just people who enjoy two wheels. Love the road, track, drag strip, whatever enough to get past petty bs like the make and model of the bike... If I know a person rides, I've already got much in common with them as I've been riding for almost 17 years at this point.

Blink

Attachments

• Patio.jpg
    Patio.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 11
Oh dear, this is sad news, I'll pray for MUCH MUCH sooner then, take care blink, whatever it takes, :prettyplease: Yes Sir, No Sir! just get out of that place, good luck.

Hey Hazy,

It's been coming now since May when this happened. This and the probation Are the last items for completion. I've got school lined up and paid for when I get out, and being unable to grow for three years is something I've been able to resign myself to at this point. It'll go by in a breeze, though the first three weeks will suck. I've got a 10g lump of bubble to eat just before I go in. Most I've eaten was 4g and that kept me sleeping for a couple days, hoping the 10g bar puts me down for 4+ days!!!!

Thanks guys!

Blink

wtf is that? did you blow the place up?

That's the pilot light hitting the inadequately ventilated butane vapor creeping on the floor. The flame came at me where I was in the midst of spraying and hit the pyrex pan filled with about 2 inches of liquid butane. Blew the door off the frame of the house.... Was facing 3 yrs mand min, had a great lawyer.....

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hazy,

It's been coming now since May when this happened. This and the probation Are the last items for completion. I've got school lined up and paid for when I get out, and being unable to grow for three years is something I've been able to resign myself to at this point. It'll go by in a breeze, though the first three weeks will suck. I've got a 10g lump of bubble to eat just before I go in. Most I've eaten was 4g and that kept me sleeping for a couple days, hoping the 10g bar puts me down for 4+ days!!!!

Thanks guys!

Blink

wow, thats ballsy to eat all that and go into that environment...

wow, thats ballsy to eat all that and go into that environment...

Not like the jail I've been in while living in NOLA... Right after the storm in the old jail... I agree. However, this is CA and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me sleeping....

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not like the jail I've been in while living in NOLA... Right after the storm in the old jail... I agree. However, this is CA and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me sleeping....

true that... those NOLA jails were probably INSANE :xmasnut:

well hey man, best of luck to ya... :joint:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
dude holy shit, thanks for confirming that i'm not stable enough to make BHO lol.

but that sucks about jail, good luck dude! we'll all be here when you get back!

ArcticBlast