What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JUICY's Recirculating Madness

Juice_Box

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE JUST WANT PICS> LAST UPDATE 11/15 pg 6 MAD PICTURES

HEllo one and all.
Great to be here.
anyways lets get down to business

5x5x7 growlab 145
1000w dimmable lumatek ballast
xtrasun 6 in air cooled reflector
480somethinCFM blower fan
small carbon scrubber with 4" high output can fan

70 gallon botanicare rez
265gph pump
45 l per min air pump

dutch master gold
big bud powder
silica blast
roots excelurator

Air is fed to the bottom of each bucket where there is a circle with three open t's where air flows from.
buckets are 3/4 full with hydroton with the top 4 in being lava rock
each bucket has 2 drippers.
the tray has ebb and flow fittings to keep a steady 3 in of water in the tray. as well there are two pumps pushing water around the 3 or so in of water.

plants were dropped in as of today and they will need at least 2 weeks of veg or more.

when they do reach a foot or so I will top them then put in a trellis

and pics for yall
enjoy:joint::woohoo:

and the mother's! :party:and clones

Juice_Box

well currently I'm just trying to tune it.
my reason for 3 in of water is that I want a space in which the air and water meet.

although since those pictures I have lowered the ebb-n flow fittings to where everything just drains right out of the tray.

I'm not going to "cover" the tray but will dump a bag of hydroton in there to go around the pots for those roots that do make it out the bottom.

thanks for the replies.

peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why not just run a flood and drain? Or why not just run a RDWC? I am guessing by the end of it the table is going to be a mess with algea. Innovative to say the least.

Juice_Box

hey pureknoleledge

actually I haven't ever had problems with algae.

flood and drain is nice but......boring
rdwc, requires more buckets and leaks etc.. this is all over one tray.leaks in the feedline who cares. air and water meet in the bucket.

I prefer to use Dutch Master Gold nutrients but was unable to get them so pure blend pro for veg and then hopefully some dutchy for flower.

Juice_Box

thanks

so today is day 2 in the system and the plants are already starting to perk up and put out new growth wooohoooo.
this is gonna be a fun one