What's new

8 feet of Catpiss!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Whats new folks? Just wanted to show my preferred method of growing large scale. These are drums of weed! They are basically handmade wooden drums built around 3 1k watt hps's connected by homemade cool tubes in the middle. The herb grows thru the wire fencing and the plants actually sit on the out side of the drum. It is basically a knockoff off the big cylinder drums you see in high times but with a Southern boy twist. Peace and enjoy!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice rainman:D.....that's allot of budz "urine"for..........HAHA!....sorry had to...

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
craaaazy!
i didn't know you were running the cat pee, Rainman.
how about some post or pre harvest shots of this DIY contraption?
urine the money, now!

U

ureapwhatusow

would love deets

plant count

veg time

how long in flower ect

thanks for sharing

Rainman

Veteran
Ok guys here is a pic of the outside of the drum in the trough that the plants actually sit in. Just to give an idea of how they grow encirling the lights thru a little bondage.

picture.php

Thank everyone for their comments and good vibes. I will try to answer your questions but for obvious reasons will keep it kinda vague on purpose. Plant numbers are high in the setup and I will leave it at that. 40-45 days veg from clone to about 3 feet under 400's with 4 large mothers producing clones. Flowers are done at 70 days exactly everytime. Prolly could go another 15 if you wanted but 70 is just about as long as I like.

The complete system is 3 drums(9k total) like this one in a basement that go 3 sessions each winter and one single run during the summer. Each drum produces 5-7 lbs each run.

To get an idea of how its made just think of taking studs and running them in a 10 foot circle pattern. Now that you have basically framed a barrel just throw up your chicken wire all over it. Now that you have done that you can attach buckets, hang bags, or like we did build basically window grow boxes and attach them to the posts and fence. You can use any lights and simply run them down the middle. These are not mobil but I built others on wheels before as to make them movable in a space. Light size and numbers are up to the specific growers needs. Cheap and effecient for the med grower or any grower to build and maintain.

Catpiss clone is from friends in the PNW and is the best representation we have found. I have smoked some of the SD Catpiss buds but never run her so couldnt really give any info on the differences other than the PNW cuts buds seem more putrid to me and the SD cut seems a little sweeter. JMHO. Peace and love!

G

grapepunched

rainman, makin' it RAIN!
very fucking impressive!!!!
thanks for sharing bro,nice shirt ;)

-gp

Rainman

Veteran
I feel truely honored to be have some of the most respected growers on the planet checkin me out! Truely honored!

JoeBean91 - Yeah she is a tree trunk for sure! We actually flowered the 4 mothers this run and she was one of them. Talk about a batch to cut out of the screens! Respect.