What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perfect Late Night Indica?

H

Hazeseeker

Hi guys,
what would you say is the best Indica you've tried?, the perfect late night/night cap Indica?,
i've got plenty of Sativa/Sativa Hybrids to pick and choose from in my seed stash but no Indica's so far,
would like to add a heavy 1 to the stables, perfect for smoking late at night to bring down the high of the haze's:joint:

peace

Nordle

this is a mission of mine as well right now.

lookin for the most narcotic head numbin shit i can find, so will be watchin this 1 with interest.

i was lookin at the kush-afgani-mazar's etc, just feel like im chasin my tail, so many different smoke reports.

life would be easier if shanti just released one, maybe that ortega, i can dream i suppose.

but untill that time im goin for the medman in the hope i find a nice indica keeper in them

bosswall1

I would vote for Black dom or hashplant,white rhino i use these strain for serious insomnia,i have tryed many pure indicas but these are in my view leathal if flowered till plants are tottaly ripe.although i recently grew seedism cheesewreck and by god its da bomb,very potent and very very stinky but wondefully potent,sensi star also but i find some cerebral buzz with that strain,theres so many to choose from hazeseeker mate,peace.

D

deathtosoapbar

hey hazeseeker theres afew coming to mind but the most devastating was a pheno of nirvanas aurora indica amazing hashy lay u down smoke wish id kept it

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Interesting thread for me too. I'm building out a new cabinet now. I'll have room for three mums, one slot is already taken for Russian Roulette and it is good for late night but I want an Indica that has couchlock in its soul! Nail me to the bed and knock me cold.

Somebody was talking about this not long ago. Said Black Domina was good, but that's not the end of the discussion (and the interest) by any stretch. I too will be watching what people have to say on this one.

bosswall1

Interesting thread for me too. I'm building out a new cabinet now. I'll have room for three mums, one slot is already taken for Russian Roulette and it is good for late night but I want an Indica that has couchlock in its soul! Nail me to the bed and knock me cold.

Somebody was talking about this not long ago. Said Black Domina was good, but that's not the end of the discussion (and the interest) by any stretch. I too will be watching what people have to say on this one.
I disagree with that but if cured for 2 months black dom is as potent as any weed i have ever grew,it depressed the shit out of me for some reason but it was bedtime stuff no doubt,

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Haze :wave:
I think that a good and strong will indika Anesthesia . What I saw growreport´s so very stable and great genetics.
Now I do the selection and I'm at the stage that I had flowering clones to test sex and yet they are out of 10 plants 4 males and 6 females.
The next round of the flower go to the selection of females. You can then watch how they keep. Some pic´s are in my growdiary :joint:

Description
Anesthesia
(Afghani x Skunk / Herijuana)
The old Positronics Skunk Afghani was a very popular strain amongst indica lovers, but in recent years only available as cutting. With an injection of Herijuana we give this old favourite a new future. A crossbreeding that can hardly go wrong.
An extreme Indica dominant hybrid of the legendary Positronics Skunk Afghani and a selected Herijuana male. For a predominant Indica it grows very fast and has an open structure. 5 weeks veg is enough to get to 50 cm. Extreme, parallel to the stem growing branches. The plants double in size during flowering.

The two most important phenos are the predominant Herijuana pheno (big open plant, ball shaped buds, almost sativa alike development) and the predominant Afghani pheno (wide leafs, typical Afghani bud shape, calyx fingers develop on the buds). Both phenos have compact, solid buds, while the effect is very much the same, though the Herijuana phenol is a bit stronger.
Not a smoke for beginners, this heavy Indica. The stoned is intense and deep, almost anesthetic. A clear psychoactive high keeps you on your feet and enables you to function. If you allow yourself to close your eyes though it’s like drawing a warm blanket over your body. Very relaxing to the muscles without the dreaded couch lock.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Sensi Star will get you to bed in a hurry. After a snack that is..

Opened this thread with the intention of suggesting the Sensi Star, then saw this post.. so.. consider the recommendation seconded!

Last edited by a moderator:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I cant believe nobody mentioned Heri. Or did they?? Early morning for me. Supposedly the Heri will knock your ass out. I have heard from two different sources that it is a sleeper. I got a pure Heri, and a HerixOTM cross from a friend. I guess the herb isnt as tasty, but it layz ya down for the count. 1.......2.......3.......4......5......

But you can take most afgani or kush and let her bloom a few weeks longer and they will have that effect.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hazesseker for me it would have to be sensi's northern lights puts me to sleep everytime lol gave my mates uncle a small bud last year said he had 2 hits of it then made a sandwich sat down at the kitchen table 2 eat it and all he remembers is waking up 4 hours later sandwich untouched and 3 hours late from picking his daughter up from school i let it go 60-65 days and bang puts me on my ass everytime i smoke it also heard good things about taskenti from canna biogen heres the description...

A 100% Indica originated in Uzbekistan. Its name comes from one of the best hash in the world, according to experts; a very powerful and resinous strain, of enormous yield, mainly outdoors. It has a refined and subtle hashish perfume, a shade between mint and lemon, very intense.

Original latitude and height cultivation conditions have made its acclimatization very simple, similar to Southern Spain Mountains. Nevertheless a meticulous selection and improvement work has been done to fix genetic dominance for the most important aspects, allowing simultaneously diversifying the zones of growing indoors (also hydroponics) and outdoors.

Indoors plants mature in 7-9 weeks, needing a good ventilation and dry atmosphere, mainly in flowering.

Vegetative period: Minimum 30 days for high performance.

Flowering: 55/65 days

Outdoors: Middle October

Yield: 350-400 gr/m2

Tarantula-1

What Swampdank said. Take any standard 55-60 day indica, even an inexpensive one like Nirvana's Shiva or Masterkush, and run it 70-75 days: whammo.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shanti's Medicine Man is great , but its not a pure indica ...

affie's , kushes and hashplants harvested between 10 and 12 weeks will do the job just right

:smoke:

Fj

G

Black Domina, as another already pointed out, Black Domina! Worth the time to find "the" cut. The sativa lanky one.

Sensi Star is great also, but a PITA to trim. No personal experience with Reef's Petrolia Headstash, but after doing some research on the subject many informed and respected members here have pointed out the Petrolia Headstash is just as good as the SS, but the trim is easier.

There are many great strains, but the tougher or more difficult part of your task will be availability. If availability weren't the case, then some romulan or blockhead get my vote. Missed out on the romulan a while back when it was plentiful, been kicking myself ever since.

One of the only strains, without personal experience, can say its the danky dank.

Good Luck to you, hope you find what it is you are searching for.

I would suggest Soma's Lavender. It is a great, relaxing, mellow strain that just makes you feel good and stony and happy. In my experience it is not a debilitating indica. If you smoke it late at night, you don't feel ready to take a nap, you just feel at peace, all comfortable and relaxed. Music is enhanced, and you are happy and stony, but not couch-locked. I found it perfect for relaxing, and the taste is so sweet and delicious.

However, if you want something that will knock you out, I'd suggest Mr. Nice (G13xHP). I did not enjoy this strain only because it was the only strain I had at the time, and it was horrible for day time use. There was no "high" to it at all, not even really a stone. More of a day wrecker.

For instance, say you wake up around 11:00 am, after a good nights rest. You even have a cup of coffee after waking up. Then, after smoking a bowl around noon, you feel like going back to bed, and passing out. I tried smoking more, to see if I'd get any sort of high, or stone, but no. Just made me very sleepy. Like waking up too early, and still being all tired. Or going to bed at 5am and having to get up at 7am, that feeling.

So for those who want something to knock them out, with no real experience, I'd suggest Mr. Nice or another G-13/indica hybrid.

However, if you want something that makes you feel good, relaxed, and peaceful, I'd suggest Lavender for night. For me, it was my perfect Late Night Indica, because it didn't end my night, it just simply enhanced it.

Best of luck!
Peace,
:rasta:

420oclock

What Swampdank said. Take any standard 55-60 day indica, even an inexpensive one like Nirvana's Shiva or Masterkush, and run it 70-75 days: whammo.
Yep, I've grown out Nirvana's Shiva like this, letting her go until trichs were all amber. Two hits and nite-nite.

I'm gonna also say Romulan. I find it's a very overlooked strain. Gotta get a good pheno tho. I'm a med user and I always go back to it because no matter my tolerance it always counteracts my Rx meds and helps me sleep better than other strains whose effects seem to dwindle after a couple of days.