What's new

What's your favorite Seedbank?

norwegian

Hello good people!

Looking for a seed-shop that has the best selection of NON Fem autos

( Reg.Autos = hard to find ) And posting to Norway….
originalseedsstore.com has some,but are they legit?
Cannot even create an account there?! Thanks a lot !

Edit: And a bunch Reg. Autos from Bullyseeds... Any good?

Last edited:

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_8663.jpeg

Ordered from The Attitude Seedbank, got my order shipped super fast. Will be using them again soon.

CannaZen

i ordered from the original and sensible seed co's and one i got exactly what i needed. the other were still what i wanted but that the seeds were kind of homogenous even in crosses so not exactly ideal in crosses bc its like the sleep kind of modern hybrid like not so different than gorilla glue except for that it had small percentages of kush heritage like tang aroma.

well, i will be ordering more. :) i can work with it and they're really nice seeds. short stuff and world of seeds.

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_8822.jpeg

Received my order today in a timely manner from Seed Junky, ordered directly from their site. They take debit cards now, very convenient. Would've liked some freebies.

Ordered Permanent Push Pop this morning as well, will probably receive sometime next week.

MEGA956

Veteran
Hello good people!

Looking for a seed-shop that has the best selection of NON Fem autos

( Reg.Autos = hard to find ) And posting to Norway….
originalseedsstore.com has some,but are they legit?
Cannot even create an account there?! Thanks a lot !

Edit: And a bunch Reg. Autos from Bullyseeds... Any good?

Check Strainly.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
if you want to get ripped off send your money to premier cultivars...they are in portland oregon and they keep your money and send you crap, not what you ordered...write to them and you get ignored, call them and the phone has been disconnected...

norwegian

if you want to get ripped off send your money to premier cultivars...they are in portland oregon and they keep your money and send you crap, not what you ordered...write to them and you get ignored, call them and the phone has been disconnected...
Good to know Boo..thanks!

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I’m just curious if Norway is legal to possess and grow cannabis? If not, what are the penalties for your garden?
Illegal to even own seeds. Possession of up to 5 grams of weed or hash not actively penalized, but at the discretion of the officer, I've heard rumors of officers giving back 3 grams of hash to people. Illegal with penalty of fine to grow and depending on size of growth even jailtime, if you have children say bye to them as they will be taken away and put through the child protective service system. You get to keep property as long as you don't use it as collateral to pay for your bail. Provided your not doing it for profit, if they find out you're dealing it or selling it, you're f*cked (guaranteed jail time and asset forfeiture if it's not own domicile, but I'm not sure about this last one).
If they find traces in your blood while driving you can say goodbye to your license.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Illegal to even own seeds. Possession of up to 5 grams of weed or hash not actively penalized, but at the discretion of the officer, I've heard rumors of officers giving back 3 grams of hash to people. Illegal with penalty of fine to grow and depending on size of growth even jailtime, if you have children say bye to them as they will be taken away and put through the child protective service system. You get to keep property as long as you don't use it as collateral to pay for your bail. Provided your not doing it for profit, if they find out you're dealing it or selling it, you're f*cked (guaranteed jail time and asset forfeiture if it's not own domicile, but I'm not sure about this last one).
If they find traces in your blood while driving you can say goodbye to your license.
Man that sucks they so harsh in this day and age

norwegian

SoCal seeds ! They have fire genes, and the breeder is skilled. Every Damm pack contains keepers. !! Big up!
ACE have many interesting lines, but I find a lot of their landrace hybrids a lil too light in the High departement 🤔
Yepp nice stuff... but iḿ looking for non fem autos...notoriously hard to find!