What's new

Tropicana Cherry šŸ’

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I havenā€™t had it very long like a few months and Iā€™m patiently waiting for its effectsā€¦hopefully in a couple of months Iā€™ll have an answer

Yes! That is no hype! I saw beautiful purple buds like this all last summer in the MI dispos! Tastes as good as it looks too, yum!
Next batch & The stuff is loud .. each day gets louder apparently , itā€™s stinks but in a good way ... Itā€™s completely raucous
66FC6202-E460-4501-A280-AFC1CA1FCCF4.jpeg
35FEC378-5BDD-4D22-85E1-FBDA26EB6CEC.jpeg
8C43597A-E730-459C-B5CE-939622385C84.jpeg
27D7EB28-F1DF-4561-8AAD-871B86F3D027.jpeg
8556A765-ADFF-4693-9620-52C8ACDC01B3.jpeg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I think it has a lot to do with her unique color and that itā€™s probably a good daytime smoke
[In this post, I'm referring to the Tropicana Cherry that I "sampled" from a Michigan dispensary called Skymint. Large samples were used in my research.]

Yes to both of those (her unique color and that itā€™s probably a good daytime smoke), but also the smell and flavor are really really stunning. I guess it's a generic high, but it's a good daytime happy smoke that doesn't overpower you. But at the same time, the high is long-lasting, at least for me and mine.
I introduced her to all my fiends, they loved her too! :stfu:

Gone Camping

Y'alls impression of her is consistent with everything iv read on it elsewhere, and exactly why I went looking for her.

Racey at all? I'm hoping for that bit of boost with a good buzz with little to no racey effects.

Drumskinz

[In this post, I'm referring to the Tropicana Cherry that I "sampled" from a Michigan dispensary called Skymint. Large samples were used in my research.]

Yes to both of those (her unique color and that itā€™s probably a good daytime smoke), but also the smell and flavor are really really stunning. I guess it's a generic high, but it's a good daytime happy smoke that doesn't overpower you. But at the same time, the high is long-lasting, at least for me and mine.
I introduced her to all my fiends, they loved her too! :stfu:
For me being a musician that sativa type of buzz is one of my go toā€™s for itā€™s uplifting high but better yet the creativity it invokes

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes agree Iā€™m spoiled my daytime is Haze Xā€™s ā€¦Iā€™m not criticizing the Trop cherry because itā€™s serving me incredibly well but thereā€™s a difference between getting stoned and getting highā€¦The Tropicana šŸ’ flavor and smell is really really loudā€¦And the clones easy

TicalionStalion

I paid a stack for 4 strains, breeders cut trop being one. From Michigan to NY, got held up at the PO in Michigan and were fucked. Just bought relentless new drop, 4x trop cherry crosses w TC as the mother I believe. Very excited. This drop made me come out the basement and buy some beans after like a decade šŸ¤£. Good growing boys! Glad to see my icmag is still here. Been here for like 20 years! Overgrow before that! šŸ˜šŸ¤ŒšŸ˜Ž

TicalionStalion

Not just a pretty face Hamstring, I've had like a 6 mo boner for, smoked her 3 times. I got some gnarly ass pics but my fuckin phone won't let me attach them for some reason. Everytime I minimize it refreshes when I bring it up this is the 4th goddamn time I'm editing this!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜” But yes this shit surprised me, probably most unique pot iv had since ECSD when I started 20 years ago. Atleast when I grow it, or rather it's love children, I just got..

Black Trop Cherry fems
Colorado Nightshifter V2 fems
Trop Cherry Gas regs
Frozay 2.1 regs

Freebies are NUTS....

"FREEBIES
PU x RF3 -purple urkle x Rozay f3

PK x RF3-Purple Kush sr71 x Rozay f3

Sdubb x ROG-Sour dubb x relentless og.

Mendo x ROg-Mendobreath x relentless Og"

Posting from an old pixel 3xl cuz it takes the best fucking pictures EVER. I havnt been on this forum in like a decade yaw! šŸ¤£ā¤ļø

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
Not just a pretty face Hamstring, I've had like a 6 mo boner for, smoked her 3 times. I got some gnarly ass pics but my fuckin phone won't let me attach them for some reason. Everytime I minimize it refreshes when I bring it up this is the 4th goddamn time I'm editing this!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜” But yes this shit surprised me, probably most unique pot iv had since ECSD when I started 20 years ago. Atleast when I grow it, or rather it's love children, I just got..

Black Trop Cherry fems
Colorado Nightshifter V2 fems
Trop Cherry Gas regs
Frozay 2.1 regs

Freebies are NUTS....

"FREEBIES
PU x RF3 -purple urkle x Rozay f3

PK x RF3-Purple Kush sr71 x Rozay f3

Sdubb x ROG-Sour dubb x relentless og.

Mendo x ROg-Mendobreath x relentless Og"

Posting from an old pixel 3xl cuz it takes the best fucking pictures EVER. I havnt been on this forum in like a decade yaw! šŸ¤£ā¤ļø
Great to hear from someone who has smoked her before. Sometimes a fine wine is a better overall experience than a shot of whiskey.