What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

View attachment 19006353

That black face belies the gentle nature of Bubba's soul.
He just seems to love everything and everyone cept mice and gophers he gets super murdery with them.
😆
Leonberger’s sure are some handsome dogs. I know you have said he is crossed with another big breed but can’t remember which. I used to walk my dog with a Leonberger. Calm and friendly as the day is long but big enough to calm other dogs down quickly if thing get out of control.

oldmaninbc

got a recipe?
Just a plain sugar cookie. Nothing fancy, I don't see the point of a multi-ingredient cookie. The smoke does nothing to enhance the flavor of a cookie. At least with the strains I have been using.

INGREDIENTS​

• 1/2 cup (113 g) unsalted butter softened to room temperature
  • 1/3 cup (65 g) granulated white sugar
  • 1 cup (124 g) all purpose flour

INSTRUCTIONS​

• Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large cookie sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
  • In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat at highest speed until lightly and fluffy. You will need to stop and scrape the sides of your bowl a few times with a spatula so that the butter mixture gets beaten properly.
  • Add in flour. Mix on low speed until flour is completely incorporated. Your dough will look crumbly at first. Make sure to scrape down the sides a few times because the butter will stick to the bowl. Increase speed to medium once the flour is incorporated. Your dough should start to look less crumbly and the clumps should begin to stick together. Continue mixing until all the dough sticks together into one clump.
  • Use a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop to scoop out dough. Place onto prepared cookie sheet, spread 2 inches apart. You should have enough for 12 cookies. Pick up one of your dough pieces and roll it between your palms to form a ball shape. Use the palm of your hand to flatten the dough ball into a thick disk (1/2 inch thick). Repeat with remaining dough.
  • If using sprinkles, sprinkle the surface of the cookies with the sprinkles or nonpareils. Gently press them lightly into the dough. They don't need to be embedded, just lightly pressed in so they don't roll off.
  • Bake cookies about 15-16 minutes or until edges start to brown. Let cookies cool on baking sheet before removing.

oldfogey8

This can’t be true(but probably is)…

1716330724272.png

Dime

Danger to Democracy.

It's for the best.

The movie changes the hobbling ,in the book Annie prevents Paul from escaping by chopping off his left foot with an axe and then cauterizing it with a torch, she then cuts off his thumb later on as well, I can't recall if that was in the movie,she also tells him how she loves him and brings him a birthday cake with candles all over it and his thumb in the center.

Littleleaf

Veteran
They'll haft to pry my garden hoe from my cold dead hands.

If THEY say "there is to many people in the world" ... Why don't they off themselves for the just cause. Come on, lead by example......

Fertilizer production (nitrogen from natural gas) has been cut nearly 2/3rds (about) That alone will kill millions in the near future.
This can’t be true(but probably is)…

View attachment 19006405

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Next boss will be worse than that boss.........only one way out of this insanity and it is coming sadly.

Latest posts

Latest posts