What's new

STOP USING VUVUZELA

ahortator

Veteran
Hello

Vuvuzela is nothing new. In Spain it was used year ago by the people at soccer match. I don't know why it dissapear.

But much better than the vuvuzela is the kuduzela:

Kuduzela%20006%20blog.jpg

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Vuvuzelas are the shiat! How about some of you learn how to use one one before bashing it.

They are unique, maybe that's what pisses some of you off so much. All you can do is clap n cheer... Well we can do that and hit you with over 100 decibel of crazy noise.

I suppose it represents part of the African fighting culture.
The noise is supposed to be aggressive and somewhat threatening. Like to represent the strength and power of the people. Like tribal drums to strike fear etc...

I stoked it's my country that started it. Just learn how to make that thing crank and you'll see how well you can express yourself at a match. And the endless fun with all the crazy sounds you can get out of the thing especially after a few drinks hehe....:moon:

Enjoy the games dudes!
Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame with them, because no one will ever bring a major world sporting event back to SA again because of them.
Why can't you just blow them when someone scores?
Why all the time?

The part you mentioned about drinking makes sense, because I thought you would have to be retarded, or drunk, to blow on one non stop all day.

lowridersa

I cant agree more, I know its a unique african thing, but it is deafening, caused alot of spectators to leave matches, and it was designed by a cape town guy a few years ago, turned into a 50 million business for him, so not really a south african thing. People will always love making noises, just looking forward for people to use the vuvuzela as a vase, bong or beer funnel. The kuduzela rocks, also as a bong to.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not a unique African thing and you have no football culture, you only just started playing the freaking game. Learn to sing or start a proper band, shit, take up the trumpet if you love blowing so much.

funkymonkey

Well, they have been playing football in South Africa since at least the 1870s, but that was the British colonists. Football only became popular after 1948 as the White sports were Rugby and Cricket and Coloureds and Blacks weren't allowed, so they took to Football as their game.

Vuvuzelas are very annoying though, detracts hugely from the atmosphere, singing and chanting is the traditional way of generating motivation for your team and is a big part of football, the vuvuzela will never replace this, I can see violence later this year if people start bringing them to football games in the UK, no-one wants to have their enjoyment of the game ruined by some idiot blowing one of those things!

It's not a unique African thing and you have no football culture, you only just started playing the freaking game. Learn to sing or start a proper band, shit, take up the trumpet if you love blowing so much.

though I agree with your sentiment.(We all hate this noise).. I laugh hard at your posting above.

Dojo

=========<() RNRBBBBBZRNRNENRRRRRNZNZZZZZZZ ZZZZEERNEREZZEZZERZZZZZNNNNNNN NNNNNNERRRRR

Only thing I hate is all the faking and acting of these soccer players....god its like im watching the NBA

Nicoli

Veteran
I doooonttttt wannnnaaaa workkkkk..... I justttt wannnaaaa blowwww on this horrrrnnn allll daayyyy.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Yeah those things are brilliant! A 100% efective way to keep the viewer numbers down in the U.S.A., worked on me. Up about ten minutes of that and I haven't watched since.

Nicoli

Veteran
Good! Soccer doesnt want lame whiney fans who cant have fun!

Go back to beer drinking and WWE!

D

danimal7

Im sure its all good when your the one blowing the horn.....if you cant beat'em ..........join'em