What's new

Sour Chemdog Haze (sssdh x chemdog bx2)

jochen_45

Veteran
Hello dear ICmaggers and friends,

At first my apologies for the little delay of my update, but I had a lot of things to do and wasn`t able
to find some time for some nice pics. So I`m happy to have done the pictures and that I can show you
my sour chem hazes in the 8.th week with some nice buds. While the whole time the chemdog smell was
the stronger part, something has changed and a sharp, fruity taste is more present at the moment. I wonder,
what kind of taste will stay after a long flush?!

Here they are:

sour chem haze#2
picture.php

picture.php

sour chem haze#1
picture.php

picture.php

I hope you like the pictures and in about a week I will show you some more.....
Have a nice time, see you next update,
jochen_45

jochen_45

Veteran
Dear ICmag growers and friends,

My plants are in the 9th week now and I have started to flush them this weekend. Both of them are in
their "harvesttime" and loose a lot of yellow leafes. The buds have been getting big and hard, they are
very sticky and have that special smell, which I cant discribe so well, its getting more and more creamy
and fruity with strong earthy chemdog tastes. It was very interesting to watch and smell how the taste
developed and changed in time from strong chemdog to a more sharp,fruity thing and now at last this
creamy fruity one with the earthy chem in the back. I cant get enough of it, to tell the truth, hehe...

After the sourchem I have some pics of some other plants in my current grow, the sd ibl and the sssdh.
I can say, I´m very satisfied with my grow and wait for some nice weed....

Here are my pictures:

Both sour chem hazes
picture.php

sour chem haze#2
picture.php

sour chem haze#1
picture.php

Now some pics from the sour diesel ibl, i have pollenated a few of the lower branches
with some sssdh pollen and hope to get a few seeds from her
picture.php

picture.php

And at last a few impressions of my sssdh, that I like so much
picture.php

Ok, that was my weekly update, I hope you could enjoy the pics and will have a look at something new next weekend.
See you,
jochen_45

jochen_45

Veteran

I just want to tell you, that my update will have a little delay, because the grow is at the end and I will chop the
plants in the next days, but I dont want to make two posts from the plants at the same point of their growth.
The other thing is that I`m very busy at the moment and have some real time problems. So I thought, it would be a
good thing to show them one more time at the usual way in a detailed post, short before the harvest. That will be in
the next few days, but I cant tell you now exactly when, friday or saturday should be the last possibility.
I hope for your understanding....

To show you the actuell situation of my current grow, here a picture from a flower tent,
please forgive me the bad quality.
picture.php

You will hear more from me in the next days, have a good time...

Last edited:
cool cross!! i have the OJD cut of SSDH ,its in my next rotation of crosses allso,im thinking my more indica farmed lines,uzbekistani hash plant was first choice to bring down her stretch ,the look like they have filled out nicely,peace PJ

N

nukkumatti

Nice jochen! ;)

Some dankity dank coming your way I can see!! :)
I need to change my scrubber today..Smells are coming through quite well already! :D And like a month left..

SourD x Sssdh ..That's one cross I would like to try!

I have never grown SourD myself but looking some pics here and my the Secret Recipes..Hmm SourD seems to be a bit dark in color am I right? And the way sugar leaves are growing, spear shaped buds.. Hmm Well I'm just guessing here..
How's she smelling?

jochen_45

Veteran
Nice jochen! ;)

Some dankity dank coming your way I can see!! :)
I need to change my scrubber today..Smells are coming through quite well already! :D And like a month left..

SourD x Sssdh ..That's one cross I would like to try!

I have never grown SourD myself but looking some pics here and my the Secret Recipes..Hmm SourD seems to be a bit dark in color am I right? And the way sugar leaves are growing, spear shaped buds.. Hmm Well I'm just guessing here..
How's she smelling?

Hi Nukkumatti,
I always thought its only a joke, but some strains are not good for the scrubbers and the whole ventilation, sometimes I have the feeling, the smell can go through walls...
The sour d x sssdh is from the idea ojd`s double sour haze, if I understood that right and it should have more of the sour d, tomorrow I`ll know, if I was so lucky to get some seeds....
Looking at your grows and your work, I think you would like the sour d, don`t you like the sssdh? The sour phenos of the sssdh are not so far away from the sd in my experience. And when you ask me about my plant, it is a sour lemon smelling pheno, very special like the whole plant. I had always a look on her, because she was the only one, I got from my pack. I have to say that she was great until now, when all other strains were stressed and showed that, she was stable and did her thing, I was impressed. She will have a good yield and she was a beauty all the time, its a shame that I had no possibility to make some sour d seeds with her. There is a lot of hype around this strain, special rezdogs sour d ibl and I`m happy for all the growers who get now the chance to grow her with the new releases.
But I can understand that the people talk about that strain, she`s a queen under a lot of other strains, when you like that direction of taste.
Try her, when you have the chance.
I wish you lots of luck and fun with your grows.....

Last edited:
N

nukkumatti

:)
Jeah I need to make bigger again.. :D Scrubber I mean.

Jeah I have checked something like that from the new release thread.. :) And I snatched a SourD packet myself too :D.. So soon I'll know little bit more about her.
Yes sssdh is very nice in my opinion and they are starting to be smokable now. That reminds me I need to take some shots and update the sssdh thread.. :) Oh and need to plant some F2 too :). They are so good even that I couldn't finish them.
I believe I got one more sourD and one more towards ssh.. But I'll ask that in my thread and somebody will know fo sure. I find myself liking the plant with lighter color, more citrus taste and smell + it got that familiar haze background from ssh. But she was also little bit more mature so that could also be the reason.
But now you say sourD's lemony.. Well I'm not sure about the phenos at all anymore! :D

But jeah now I get to try her...And been tempting to get few Connoisseur packs too..For Xmans of course! :D

And you're right about the hype bro! :D That sure is..

Thank You man and GOOD LUCK to you too!!

Grow hard :)

jochen_45

Veteran
That nice to hear, I wish you lots of fun with your sour d. Btw I didn`t say that sour d is generally lemon,
but my plant has a strong sour lemon smell, when I touch her, and there is also something like anis in it, but
it has no strong diesel/fuel taste, which i expected, but I will see it, when she is ready to smoke.
And the sssdh is great, I love her very much and hope to get some new seeds of her at the coming release.
She is one of my best plants and I love her strong high, not a lot of strains give me so much.
I wish you a nice time before christmas and some luck with the new CSG strains,
I do also wait for them at the moment.
Have a good time.....

Last edited:

jochen_45

Veteran

Today the time has come for the last post of my grow and I want to thank you all for your interest in this fine strain,
I had a good time making this thread. Because of the current situation and your absence from the forum I can only send you
some greets, ojd and true, but it was a pleasure for me to grow your genetics and I would do it again. At the moment I´m
waiting for the release of some new sssdh + hybrids seeds from you and will start a new grow soon...

here are the pictures:

picture.php

Sour Chem Haze#1
picture.php

Sour Chem Haze#2
picture.php

picture.php

The plants are are all chopped and drying now, its hard to wait until they are ready to test them. I will give you some
information about that of course, but it will take some time to cure the buds.

I wish you all a good time and many happy harvests......

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
looks like you will have a lot of good medicine.....cant wait to the dry nugz
enjoy it my friend....

N

nukkumatti

Congrats on a fine harvest bro!

And thanks for your insights from the sd.. :) I'm sure sooner or later I'll get to play with her.. :)
I'm in love with the sssdh too..Very very nice! :) :D My ssh jars have been closed whole,this time.. :D And yesterday I was smoking some but just don't have enough kick after the sssdh.. :D

Have a happy Xmas time brother! and good luck!!!
Stay safe

jochen_45

Veteran
Smoke Report Sour Chemdog Haze

Smoke Report Sour Chemdog Haze

Dear ICmaggers and friends,

I promised you to give you a smokereport about my first impressions of the sour chem haze and here I am. The weed
has dried softly and been a short time cured, but it is good enough to test it. That was a moment I had waited for,
because I had high expectations at the strain and in all other points like the taste or yield my expectations have been
satisfied. To make it short, the two plants gave me together dry about 75 gr, that was absolutly good for me,`cause
they had not to much room for the branches and a small place to grow. I think it is easy to grow some tree-like, big
yielders with this strain, she likes to grow big, when you allow it.
You have to top her or do some lst with her, to get some thick branches,`cause she has the stretch from the sssdh.
The smell is a story for its own and it was absolutly interesting to follow the development of the tastes and aromas.
It started with some deep chemdog smells in the vegetation, went over a very fruity part from the sssdh in flower
and ended in a sharp, fruity taste with a very heavy chemdog background. Its a real stinker and the odor doesn`t leave
the room a longer time, be warned.
The buds are dense and heavy, but they are not hard as a rock. When I break a bud up, an intense, sharp stink of some
rotten fruit like peach with a diesel dressing shoots into my nose and makes my eyes water. The smoke is heavy and thick,
but not harsh and it has some nice expansion. On the exhale some fruit and diesel and no break until you feel whats coming
and it hits you right between the eyes. I found myself, with a feeling in my whole face like I had been to the dentist
receiving a anesthesia, watching stupid at the monitor, wondering what is going on. Such an effect I had the last time
a lot of years ago, normally I have a high tolerance to THC, but this weed is out of the ordinary. It makes no compromises
and its nothing for people, who are new to cannabis or have a low tolerance to it. It is also no partyweed, using it, you
will have to do a lot with yourself in a positive way. You just want to relax and the high leaves you happy non-functional.
Btw it is very drying, i needed a lot to drink, when I smoked it.
It has also a lot of medical potential, it helps very good against pain. I have the possibility to reduce my heavy pain killers
about 50 to 75%, when I use this strain and thats great. It helps you to find a good sleep and has also some potential
against depressions.
With the power and the strength that this strain has, it is sure something special. I like it very much, it has an awesome
hazey stone with a great taste, ideal to recreate with a friend or alone, a good day ending smoke.

Here are some pics of the products:

Sour Chemdog Haze
picture.php

picture.php

Some SSSDH buds
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope you liked the pics and the report of the sour chemdog haze, thanks for all the positive and nice posts, pm`s and mails.
I can only give you the advice to try the sour chem haze, when you like a high-potent, hazey plant with an amazing taste and
can stand her...

I wish you lots of happy harvests and a good time between the years...

Ps.: Watching the pictures, I got nervous, because I thought I had hairs on the buds. I can tell you, it is the fibre from some
little, broken stems and so they have a right to be there!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts