What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the two primaholandica freebies have germinated . they can go into the battle royale flowering space early with the shiva seed testers . got a few different combinations on the go to test .

i had shit germination rates with the silverhashplant x hindukush , but the silverhashplant x soar germinated fine.

Attachments

• IMG_1635.JPG
    IMG_1635.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8

shiva82

Our tribute to a very special Secret Super Sativa: Prima Holandica. We crossed it with Old School Haze, our best sativa. Expect big plants with sativa buds as long as your arm. This is quite a producer; you can find a complete spectrum of sweet fruity aromas. But we also found some phenotypes with a peculiar metallic/diesel taste. Some beautiful and interesting specimens can be found in these seeds. This smoke will bring you to an elevated state, with a strong trippy effect that will last for quite some time.

Specifics:
Old School Haze X Secret Super Sativa
10-11 Weeks
Pure Sativa
Medium/ Big plants

goingrey

Our tribute to a very special Secret Super Sativa: Prima Holandica. We crossed it with Old School Haze, our best sativa. Expect big plants with sativa buds as long as your arm. This is quite a producer; you can find a complete spectrum of sweet fruity aromas. But we also found some phenotypes with a peculiar metallic/diesel taste. Some beautiful and interesting specimens can be found in these seeds. This smoke will bring you to an elevated state, with a strong trippy effect that will last for quite some time.

Specifics:
Old School Haze X Secret Super Sativa
10-11 Weeks
Pure Sativa
Medium/ Big plants
It's funny on their website they talk about a "secret super sativa" in the about section but under the name/title on top it says (Old School Haze x Limey Jack Herer). Guess the cat got out of the bag. :D

shiva82

the fastest 'old timer' hybrids i have tried take around 15 weeks to finish. 5 -6 weeks quicker than the heirloom parent oldtimers

donkeykong is only 25 % oldtimer and will be interesting to watch grow. nearer the 11-12 week mark

revegeta666

i put 'west end girls on ' . pet shop boys were playing on the radio today , and it was great for working too. great beats , and thoughtful lyrics
Yeah they had their own unique style as well, instantly recognizable. Can't say I'm a fan but they had some good songs.