What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm hoping my mate remembered to water the ganja plants in the grape tent . they could be cooked if the vents are shut . i think i over watered them two days ago , so i should be ok

going to use the swamp again, only counter any floods by making the mounds more extreme and a few more changes

El Timbo

indeed . just walked to the shops high and did my weekend shopping . scored half a duck at 50% off that i will roast later

Good work! Going out and getting good meat at a good price helps satisfy the hunting instinct! I'm going late to the market today - looking to get some cheap fish!

El Timbo

Catch of the day!

DSCF0746[1].JPG

shiva82

4 more peppers dad , thrip and slug damage on nordle, thrips all over the strawberries too , an ant nest in the blueberry pot and a few other fucks ups .lol. i had a moan at my mate .... i told him i can take half the plants and grow them in my yard if need be , and then i calmed down some

shiva82

setting up the autopot system for two tomato plants. i wiil let my mate set it all up, get him involved. i feel bad when i have to bollock him for shit waterings haha. we have cut a big hole in the potting shed roof for even more light and allow another row of plants

shiva82

adapted the dahlia potting shed and set up two autopots for a couple more tomato plants. one with a 'honeycomb f1' and one is 'sungold f1' . i can start cloning dahlias soon too

Attachments

• IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1626.JPG
    IMG_1626.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1625.JPG
    IMG_1625.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1624.JPG
    IMG_1624.JPG