What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

going to dismantle this old potting shed at a customers property shortly , and take it to the farm . bit of a mission , but worth while. half a days work dismantling it, repairing it and re assembling it . they are around six hundred pound to buy new

DaEarl73

today i went to a friends workshop to fix my old bike, and halfway through we noticed the frame had a pretty bad crack... so he hooked me up with a refurbished one for cheap.
boo ya
View attachment 18990336

Puch for the win hahaha dude where is my bike? Have a nice one guys! And like I read before , in the club we don’t talk about is still going on some crazy action! Blood sports

Last edited:

shiva82

a typical cola of muddyhay[peach oz x oldtimerhaze green pheno] . partially seeded . nearly dry. couple more days yet .

Attachments

• IMG_1404.JPG
    IMG_1404.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1406.JPG
    IMG_1406.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 25

davil420

my secret agent greenhouse i built to make outdoor seeds and grow tomatoes. I have them in small pots to limit root space and promote earlier onset of flowering. Everything will be pollinated on the shelf by two lebanese males from Ace. I have two female lebs that are beginning to flower, i have two early skunk fems that are showing preflower , and then i have two clones[ one peach and one cheese s5] that i rooted under 24 7 and put in small pots , and chucked them in after soltice and they should start flowering quick too hopefully. So if all goes to plan i will end up with seeds of lebx leb ibl, leb x cheese , leb x peach and leb x early skunk . That will keep me busy for the next couple of years and grow some in the wild. I have a male oldtimer haze , male hindu kush chilling in my garden and a random female also , and they are hidden too. The lebanese males smell identical and smell incredible.Very unique . I will harvest seeds and dry sift all the plants for hash . traditional style.
Question tho, why don't you trim and train your colas? Looks like you let them grow all in ?

revegeta666

During fight week I was wondering what happened to Garcia, he was a handsome clean nice kid, and all the sudden he had morphed into this unhinged deranged cocaine weirdo... Then after the fight was over I saw De La Hoya was standing right behind him 🤣 oh ok that explains it all I guess. Next we will see him cross dressing in a wig and fishnets like his mentor 🤦‍♂️

Latest posts

Latest posts