Critical Jack
AFGHAN KUSH
Big Bud
Ak 47
Moby Dick
Mimosa
LSD
Bubble Gum
you even got a bunch of autos! This is great but the timing for the end of the competition is a bit dodgy for me. It means I have to basically grow during the winter months using daylight...
I guess I could try going for the most pathetic natural light grow of all time, lol :biglaugh:

So, sadly I don´t even qualify to get the seeds but I wish everybody taking part lots of luck and a great smoke - win or no win ! 👍:joint:

Seeds Mafia

Vendor
I've bred a Exodus Cheese clone x Chronic called BIG Cheese back in 2008, what are the genetics behind your Auto Big Cheese, because i'd be more then happy if that was your base for the plant. Nice comp you've got going too.

Hi, the genetics are fruit cheese x cheese, and your genetics sound good!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Until

Hi, The competition closes on March 1, 2024
This is what I was referring to, outdoor/greenhouse growers in the northern hemisphere can't enter into a competition with such an early finish date unless you have another competition starting in the spring of 2024 going through say October 15 /November 1st 2024 to participate in. That's why I stated this is only for indoor growers that can start a new cycle now through your end date.
Peace farmerlion

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
his is what I was referring to, outdoor/greenhouse growers in the northern hemisphere can't enter into a competition with such an early finish date unless you have another competition starting in the spring of 2024 going through say October 15 /November 1st 2024 to participate in.

Then it is up to the indoor growers to do a good job and post some great diaries to show Seeds Mafia that we are worthy of a repeat of their promotion.

Oh and don't forget to buy some beans from them as well . . . :cool:

mangojones

Filled out the form! Brand new to this forum but I've had one successful grow before and a current grow that is thriving (so far). I'd be happy to document growing your seeds! I'd been thinking of getting another small tent anyway. I may use your seeds to break in a new tent or to try out autopots.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Filled out the form! Brand new to this forum but I've had one successful grow before and a current grow that is thriving (so far). I'd be happy to document growing your seeds! I'd been thinking of getting another small tent anyway. I may use your seeds to break in a new tent or to try out autopots.
Mangojones, welcome to the mag family. Get some of these seeds growing my friend.
Peace farmerlion

Seeds Mafia

Vendor
This is what I was referring to, outdoor/greenhouse growers in the northern hemisphere can't enter into a competition with such an early finish date unless you have another competition starting in the spring of 2024 going through say October 15 /November 1st 2024 to participate in. That's why I stated this is only for indoor growers that can start a new cycle now through your end date.
Peace farmerlion
After finishing this competition, we will definitely start another one!

Grünesblatt

Seeds arrived.. thank you.

Attachments

• 20230807_132225.jpg
    20230807_132225.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 76