What's new

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

I guess the Colts will have to take care of the Patriots themselves. Right after they dispose of the Chargers.

Packers and Colts in the Super Bowl.

Anybody that watched the 1st Patriots and Colts game could see the Colts were way better even without Marvin Harrison.

This time Harrison will be back but Freeney will be out and yet I bet the Colts roll the Pats.

Colts are the defending champs and are getting no respect. None! Nada! Zip!

Respect is coming. Repeat Respect! Back-to-Back SB Champs coming soon.

B4O2N0G

Sorry..Ny thinks they got what it takes,but in reality the cowboys are going to take care of them today.However we will see at 3:30 today.GO COWBOYS!

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
:woohoo: Brandon Jackson was avg, around 10+ yds per carry and they weren't even talking about him.... Grant was like a freight train baby!!!!!

and Favre..... where are all the 'most interceptions' crowd now??? 3/0 td/int

and did anyone see the underhand for a TD????

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
chambers is the MAN!!! he was awesome today!! the chargers whooped the colts with the second string QB & RB lmao

cowboys have converted 9 of 12 3rd downs in the end of 4th! i thinkt hey could take it!! its anyones game!! owens needs to step it uP!

G

why even bother in hoping any team can beat the WORLD CHAMPION NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A HUGE win in Dallas today.......

the NY Football Giants played their hearts out 21/17

You could visibly see Jerry Jones age 5 years in the final :30 sec.
america's team my ass.......

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
FUUUUUUUCK! I'm so pissed off the chargers beat the colts. now who the fuck is gonna beat the patriots? The burden of beating beating the patriots now rests on either the packers or the giants cuz the chargers certainly aint gonna do it (especially without LT and Philip Rivers possibly). Shit man. I was really looking forward to colts vs patriots. I'm SOOOO FUCKIN ANGRY!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH
peace

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
o.gkushowns said:
now who the fuck is gonna beat the patriots?
Our boys in Green & Gold that's who!!! Go Pack! Go Brett SI sportsman of the year! Go Grant, and Jennings and Driver! go Go GO!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
don't think chargers got a chance? did you see cromartie, sproles, turner, merriman, and all those other bolt players play their heart out? c'mon, indy won last year and they got a taste of the superbowl.

giants played pretty good too. should be a good game at lambeau.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I was raised a Miami Dolphins fan so I root for any team that plays the Patriots (cheaters). I really don't want to see them tie the untouchable record. I wish I could have seen Marino get a damn ring! Now I have to settle for his nervous commentary on HBO and NBC...lol. Poor Dan The Man I still love you dude!!! I got a picture with you!
1972 DOLPHINS BABY!!!

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
did you see cromartie, sproles, turner, merriman

True but you need to play a perfect game to beat the patriots and i just can't see them doing that (and i was the one saying baltimore had a chance). Theyre gonna need a fumble, a pick and some good ass special teams plays to stand a chance.

The patriots have a perfect record for a reason. did you guys watch the jaguars vs patriots game. Jacksonville played dam good football but a fumble and an interception killed them.

nothings impossible but this is gonna be a hard one.

Our boys in Green & Gold that's who!!!

No doubt these guys are serious contenders. If the giants play them that would be ok aswell. it'll be the best superbowl ever if the patriots loose. (hate them so much)
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts