What's new

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you Yesca!! Yeahr they are quite frosty!

Thanks Johnny!! I have never grown SOG style, but I don't see why not...

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you O!!

Update: #1, #2 are still going in flower. Will probs take them out next week, weekend. #2 is getting really, really frosty!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
And then there was this frosty lil' girl!! She will be 10 weeks tomorrow, 1/17. Really bummed I didn't grab a cut of her... If I ever get the chance to test again, I now know to grab at least one cut from each pheno... Sorry a few of the pics are basically the same pic

Allendawg

Very nice Bobbo very nice indeed! now all you have to deal with is sugar in your eyes basically sugar everywhere when trimming, and new buyers telling you it's powder mildew.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Oh yeahr guys!, thanks very much!!

Bueno!, that's awesome!! Geez!, I have seen some of the pics-and to be nominated to be in a class with them, quite an honor!! So you nominated me to maybe be a picture of the month photo? Thanks!, I don't know what else to say. Thanks!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I chopped #3, #5 last Thursday, the 15th I think. That put #3 at 9.75 weeks, and #5 at 10.75 weeks. The #3 does not seem to be that fruity as before... #5, still has that ripe, pungent, overbearing astringent smell.

I am still in a wheelchair for a little bit more, but I did have a friend help move #1 out of the flower tent last night-to shock ripen for a few. I pulled some fan leaves off this morning, and whoah!-the resin is crazy! #1, also turned out like #6 did. Dark, dark fans-with chunky, almost purplish looking buds. #1 seemed to stretch a little more, but I think that is because I overfed her-and she suffered from nitrogen toxicity. Small buds at the tops. #1, and #6 seem to smell a little different. I think I am almost getting a grape-like scent coming from #1

I will take #2 out of the flower tent to shock ripen for a couple days either tonight, or one of the next few

Will get pics in the next couple days, thanks for checking them out

:tiphat:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Pulled these little buds off #6 yesterday. She was 8 weeks yesterday. I think I am getting an almost grape-like scent going on.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Pulling fan leaves off today, I pulled another bud off. Mixed it in with the other two for some pics. Looks like #6, a different smell-and a little more stretch though. Extra stretch could have been from a too hot a feed. It seems the bud is purplish looking, like #6 did-but the #6 buds are not purple looking once dried...

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Pulled #2 out of the flower tent last night, took these pics today. She was 8 weeks yesterday. Getting frosty, frosty. It seems as if she has a slight hint of purple to her buds as well. Temps to 59 last night. Only took a quick whiff tonight, but kinda smelled kinda like cracked black pepper

GSPfan

Veteran
Outstanding job Bobbo4200! Looks like I'm going to have to add these seeds to the list of must haves.