What's new

Landrace Caribbean

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
hey ugenegreen thanks for sharing brother
:k:
party never stops round those parts eh??? he he

My buddy snagged quite a few beans from jamaica and actually has a few growin out as we type...he has no idea what it is, he grabbed like an ounce and a half for $60 US. Hes actually on ICMag too and has posted some picts..have to send him over to check this thread out//:chin:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

Man - now you've done it - you've got me drooling like a rabid dog :wink: - I look like I got slimed working for the ghostbusters :pointlaug! Much :respect: for your skills eugene - awesome work :joint: It's been a while since I've had Caribbean kind - it was very good then and I am sure it is even better now. Hope to vacation there some day soon, and maybe find some seed in some weed... Thanks for taking the time to put up the great photos!:yes:

Ganico

Veteran
Nice looking plants, and that girl in the green shirt also looks pretty good from far away at least,haha

chizzleonetime

'The Barbados seeds you have are probably just some vincy, or JA seeds which were pulled out of imported herb there... It is a HELLA "touristified'
yeah i second that when i went barbados to see family my cousin told me no 1 grows it outdoor there the islands too small and there aint enough mountainous areas but nonetheless they will be a nice land race sativa , nice plants eugene!

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Hey folks, thanks to all of you... Unfortunately I do not have any more pictures, or any worth putting up... Like I had mentioned earlier, the camera sucked and these are from quite some time ago... Though I appreciate your interest, and I promise as soon as I am back in the caribbean, I will post more detailed and thorough threads for you guys and gals... Much love and JAH Bless...

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice plants Eugene,i visited Bathesba in south Barbados and the sinse was top...

L

levant

Hi Eugene lovely pics I hope to visit the Caribbean one day.
Keep growing, good vibes.

H

HeryRhom

Hi' Thx Eugene :)
I show you a Caribbean that I have tried to grow indoor, it is a mix of Gwada, St. Lucia and Dominica.

The cultivation was made in 12/12 declining with other landraces in a small growbox 80x80x180 unfortunately too small lol... At first I did not cut, I have yet to cut the apex and then for lack of height available and recently I had to bring myself to remove it because it took too much space against others on my multi-session. There I've cut the lower branches to make nice at home, I could not bring it to maturity this time, too bad. A big force in it !

I have cuttings now and I hope later to tame, maybe... ;) :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts